• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HP Agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Agreement

Due to a major change in circumstances we had to voluntarily terminate our agreement with Motonovo and am aware that we will be held responsible for practically half the sum of the loans we have terminated in less than a year.This was the only option open to us financially.The car has been collected today and we are now awaiting the on-slaught of extras that the company will no doubt add.The car has been kept in very good condition,new tyres and a complete service in the last couple of months.The gentleman who collected commented on the wheels as they need refurbishing,,,however this was something the dealer pointed out to us on purchase,my husband had planned to replace them as soon as was possible.I have read many various threads often conflicting.all i want to know is can they add lots of extras ? The car is certainly not in worse condition than when we bought it from the dealer.I know they try to make as much as possible so they dont lose out but what can they legally add to the amount owing? We have no problem being held for the value of the £3ooo they have suggested in their letter when we asked to return the vehicle,but have been warned that the cost will rise dramatically from people in similar positions,
    Also ,the car has been returned as we are unable to maintain the monthy payments,do we contact them suggesting what we can afford to pay each month or wait for the debt collsctors to call? We took this step to avoid getting behind with payments and accept we will owe but obviously it wont be in the same ball park.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X