• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fraudulent misrepresentation and Prenuptial agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fraudulent misrepresentation and Prenuptial agreement

The reason for the joint tenancy was only as I said. Done for their protection but as far as I am aware there was nothing put on the original deeds. She does still have those mind. All locked up but I wouldn't think they are different but I can get them if it will help

Comment

Originally posted by James Last View Post
      on the registry copy it says that
      Title absolute
      1 (23.08.1983) PROPRIETOR: My name and My Partners name
      Update: *** A restriction says something about 'trust corporation' for a Tenancy in Common. It would therefore seem it's a joint tenancy you have as i cannot see such a restriction on your property register***
      Last edited by Openlaw15; 5th January 2016, 20:57:PM. Reason: updated information

Comment

HTML Code:
        [QUOTE=Openlaw15;607709]Update: *** A restriction says something about 'trust corporation' for a Tenancy in Common.  It would therefore seem it's a joint tenancy you have as i cannot see such a restriction on your property register***
        [/QUOTE]
        We tend to think of ourselves are mature. Yes I am retired now. I am 10 years older. Age is a relative thing. To you I might be ready for my Zimmer frame but then you to someone much younger might be a giant about ten feet tall. i have done all my files so if it was better for you i can send them tomorrow if that will help you to help me. I have sent a copy to the site owner already so if its better for you to share those then its all ok with me.
        I really cant thank you all enough for your help. Its hard when you don't really have anywhere to turn. Because one becomes alone. This site makes a difference. You should all be proud of that.

Comment

there is a claim number on the application for the charging order on land or property

Okay good. Tomorrow ring the court - give them the claim number, and ask them if they could send you the original claim ( they might not or they might charge you £5/£10 ) and also check with them about transferring to your local court. Tell them you intend to submit a witness statement defending against the final charging order and possibly apply to set aside the original judgment as you had no knowledge of any claim until you received the documents about the charge.

Then let us know what they say ok. xxx

And thank you for your kind comments
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Okay good. Tomorrow ring the court - give them the claim number, and ask them if they could send you the original claim ( they might not or they might charge you £5/£10 ) and also check with them about transferring to your local court. Tell them you intend to submit a witness statement defending against the final charging order and possibly apply to set aside the original judgment as you had no knowledge of any claim until you received the documents about the charge.

Then let us know what they say ok. xxx

And thank you for your kind comments
            Right I will ring them now. thank you

Comment

[HTML]
              We tend to think of ourselves are mature. Yes I am retired now. I am 10 years older. Age is a relative thing. To you I might be ready for my Zimmer frame but then you to someone much younger might be a giant about ten feet tall. i have done all my files so if it was better for you i can send them tomorrow if that will help you to help me. I have sent a copy to the site owner already so if its better for you to share those then its all ok with me.
              I really cant thank you all enough for your help. Its hard when you don't really have anywhere to turn. Because one becomes alone. This site makes a difference. You should all be proud of that.
              Oh no not at all...mature people have many things to offer younger generations. I was merely looking at the age angle to look at it to benefit you. I thank you that you allow me/ us to help you. I see us as a team working together and we are here really because the system is not perfect. . When you are your ready to send any files in what order or content you want and to whom is fine by me, anyway.

Comment

Right I will ring them now. thank you
                I am still ringing, I cant get through at the moment, so I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me - their phone lines are a bit notourious for not being answered at speed xxx
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
                    Oh no not at all...mature people have many things to offer younger generations. I was merely looking at the age angle to look at it to benefit you. I thank you that you allow me/ us to help you. I see us as a team working together and we are here really because the system is not perfect. . When you are your ready to send any files in what order or content you want and to whom is fine by me, anyway.
                    I know, I was just making light of the age thing was all. To be honest love the age I am in a way. I am 65 now. not old but if there is a bus coming down the road and I was to cross. these days I tend to let it go by before I do. But if you leave me a tag so I can send them you are more than welcome.

Comment

I know, I was just making light of the age thing was all. To be honest love the age I am in a way. I am 65 now. not old but if there is a bus coming down the road and I was to cross. these days I tend to let it go by before I do. But if you leave me a tag so I can send them you are more than welcome.
                      Yes I know you were and either way I meant no offence . I have no idea how to tag. Who actually lives in the property, ie am looking at a slightly different angle, ie (proprietary) interests other people may have who reside in the property which are relevant in charge type situation. It is definitely a residence and not anything to do with running a business from the premises?

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
                        Yes I know you were and either way I meant no offence . I have no idea how to tag. Who actually lives in the property, ie am looking at a slightly different angle, ie (proprietary) interests other people may have who reside in the property which are relevant in charge type situation. It is definitely a residence and not anything to do with running a business from the premises?
                        In the house lives my ex partner and my son. she is disabled, he is long term sick at the moment, he is 30. I cant really post to much on that. Back to my phone call to kings Lynn. I must have rung a thousand times up to now and all you get is the engaged single. Then at 4.15 on one of the numbers I suddenly got a recorded message telling me the opening hours and then thanking me for calling. the other number I will try again when I have done this. they are open for another 10 minutes so I might as well try again.

Comment

Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks for sending over the docs James. good news is your WS doesn't have to be in before 7 days. You can ask the court to transfer to your local court if you wish to defend in person ( ie attend the hearing ) or you can leave it at Kings Lynn and rely on your Witness Statement.

To be very honest it is likely you will have the charging order set but you can give it a good shot. You should get together your income and expenditure sheets to figure out how much you can reasonably and affordably pay long term off the debt.

just thinking basic points....

The property is owned jointly ( beneficial joint tenants ) with your disabled ex partner who lives in the property as her family home / only residence with her son ( who is long term sick - you might need to expand on that when we do the witness statement but you don't have to put that info on here at all - may also have to expand on disability of ex-partner ) Of course you are extremely concerned for their welfare and long term stability (if mental health issues that helps ( sorry that sounds terrible)

You were disputing this debt and had no idea of the court action until your received notice from the land registry ( we'll know if you have applied to set aside the judgment by this point )

You live in rented accomodation ?? or do you own another property ?

and you have included your full income and expenditure details and propose to make payment of XXXX a month for xxx months (if we don't set aside) if the charge is not made final and is removed when the judgment sum is paid in full.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

[QUOTE=Amethyst;608052]Thanks for sending over the docs James. good news is your WS doesn't have to be in before 7 days. You can ask the court to transfer to your local court if you wish to defend in person ( ie attend the hearing ) or you can leave it at Kings Lynn and rely on your Witness Statement.

To be very honest it is likely you will have the charging order set but you can give it a good shot. You should get together your income and expenditure sheets to figure out how much you can reasonably and affordably pay long term off the debt.

just thinking basic points....

The property is owned jointly ( beneficial joint tenants ) with your disabled ex partner who lives in the property as her family home / QUOTE]
                              I Have been unable to get through to kings lynn. one of the two numbers is still even now off the hook and giving an engaged tone. And the other one like I said was engaged all day and only turn on to a nobody home message. is it worth me sending a registered letter asking for them to send the original claim and to tell them that I intend to submit a witness statement? Also asking to move it nearer to where I live. Don't know if they are in a flood area. But if I sent that tomorrow it will get there the following morning-mid-day.
                              The land registry, I sent my objection Fri I think, It was written with some anger, fear and a lot of passion in a way. If they reply quickly I will have it tomorrow. I will have to find that letter and then I will have to send it privately again because it contains a lot of personal things. But that aside I don't really expect any joy from them unfortunately. The health issues I will send you later today or tomorrow if that is ok. As I said I don't really want to put any of that in the open.

Comment

I live in rental accommodation at the moment. I have been here around 6 years I think give or take.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X