• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

host portfolio 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• host portfolio 2

hi all I'm new to this , but I feal the need to put this case over with the point to help others .
    It all started with an overdraft from former abbey national .now Santander this crept up to 10k and my wife was unable to pay it back .and in so many situations it ended up in county court.With a company called host portfolio 2 who had bought the debt from Santander , we defended the case on the grounds of no signature for the agreement any way to cut a long story short , a week before the case I had a panic that things were going to go bad . So with hope i contacted mr Paul Tilly at Hawlett Clarke in Brighton after frantic emailing details he put it before a barrister by the name of Tom Brennan we had a case with the claimants evidence this barrister for an hour horse whipped the solicitor with words and the judge ruled in our favour went in owing nearly 11k with costs, walked out an hour later owing nothing so any body going to court please give these guys a shout he even got back most of our fees , we're not loaded but we paid £900 to them, and most of the rest of the costs Tom managed to get back so please give them a shout. the pair of them put this case together in six days , I'll trade £900.00 for 11 k everyday of the week ,hope this helps
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X