• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

URGENT help with marstons and a county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT help with marstons and a county court claim

Hello , I'm new to all this forum thing , so bear with me ..Ok back in I think march I did a U-Turn and now the marstons are really on my case , to be honest I got and still am really confused about the letters , they have stressed me out I can't remember much and my brain is freezing .I remember signing a plea thing , but i'm sure it was TEC , as all I remember is getting letters and trying to contact TEC , I don't remember getting any letters from the county court or a warrant from them , I wish I could remember as im so worrid!! I have been really bossy with marstons and they want £518 , original fine was £65 which im happy to pay ..the only thing that mentions a warrant which I have got is from the marstons recovery letter ? I have contacted the court only from reading on here ..I have been trying to get hold of TEC all this time , as I presumed they were the courts , then I got suspicous as they never pick up the phone or reply to emails ..yes I am pretty dim at times but this is taking the biscuit ..what shall I do ? they caught me off guard , they knocked at 8am a few weeks back , no actually a month or so ago , the first time they have been , an out of panic I let him in and tried to be smart and thought I could sort it out with what I know what they can and can't do , anyway I can't remember if I signed anything now and i'm worrid im going mad ..I don't agree with the courts and their bullying tactics and what would the county court letter look like? the same as the TEC ones ? sorry for spelling it's late and I cannot settle till I start to get my memory back and I need some advice if anyone can help...Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: URGENT help with marstons and a county court claim

I cannot find any county court letters , unless the neighbour chucked them away with the junk mail..we share a letter box which is stupid of the housing to not put seprate letter boxes , and hes a bit strange to me and my other neighbour , loitering around and doing weird stuff , I cannot say he has taken any letters ..but I wouldn't put anything past him either ..I did mention this to marston when they came

Comment

Re: URGENT help with marstons and a county court claim

Also the second time marstons came I pretended to be out and did what should of done the first time ..I rang him up to say someone had seen him lurking and not to harass me etc , he said well ' last time I came I was videoing you on my vest '...someones just told me they are not allowed to video you in your own home ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X