• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

moneybarn. going to court process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moneybarn. going to court process

Hi*

Please forgive me, new to this site and was looking for some advise on moneybarn. My contract has been terminated and now they are going through the to court. I'm really stressed as I need the car for work and kids. I have paid a 3rd of the fiance and arrears due been made redundant last year August and started a new job this year Feb and 24th of August will be 6 months when my probation finishes and a pay increase. I have tried to speak with moneybarn many times and won't except my offer even thought I can afford now to pay my contractal payments. I'm in arrears of 2500 and won't except 130 on top of my contractal payments as the arrears had to be paid in 12 months. I'm really scared the court will be on moneybarn side and not sure what to write on the N224 form. Please help thank u
    Tags: None

Re: moneybarn. going to court process

Hi welcome,

Has Moneybarn issued a letter before action?
    Have you received a Notice of Termination and or a Demand for Immediate Payment in Full?

Have you only discussed a repayment schedule by phone?
    It would be better to keep everything in writing, it would I think be worth while finding the name
    of the CEO/MD of Moneybarn and put your offer to that person in writing. My feeling is that if this
    did go before a court your offer of payment would be accepted as reasonable.

nem

Comment

Re: moneybarn. going to court process

His thanks for the reply

They send me a letter of termination and option and deceased my additional payment which were 220 pounds on top of my contractanal payment but had only 120 pounds left that I could pay towards the arrears, the asset team wouldn't have it even though I'm due a parish in August which gives 82 pound which makes 202 so less 30 pounds. Plus I said I would pay 400 towards the arrears and they didn't except it, really been harsh. I have paid a 3rd towards the fiance. No haven't gone to the MD/CEO. They did income and expenditure over the phone and had emails of what I owe and as long charges off 581.

- - - Updated - - -

Increase not deceased

- - - Updated - - -

Should I still pay the 400

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X