• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

sale rent back contract fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sale rent back contract fraud

me and my wife sold our house in 2008 sarb (sale and rent back company) the person who's company it was lets call him mr con bought to us a option contract with special terms attached he arranged surveyor and solicitors to deal with everything option agreement was for £100000 of the £138000 value i.e 70% also £4000 rent back at year six so we signed the option agreement and the tr1 land registry for mr con to buy our property on those terms we thought that was it till year 6 came along and i questioned him about monies owed to us i.e £4000
    i questioned him asking when we would receive our money he told me the option contract was null and void and no monies would be coming to us
    after questioning him further over a period of several weeks he told us that he could not afford to buy our house at the time so he got a friend lets call him mr grant to buy it but we didn't sign for a mr grant so i got in touch with land registry for copy of tr1
    it shows our signatures as correct but it has mr grants details not mr moodies
    i asked land registry how this could happen as when we signed for moodie it shows grant as we sent signed docs back to con he must have added other section showing new owner as land registry told me when signing that form you dont have to see the one section that shows new owner as all we really have to do is sign it
    now all we have is an option agreement signed by con a tenancy agreement signed by con on first page as the landlord and on the last page it is signed by man as the landlord and our signatures have been signed by con or man not us i.e forged.
    con has been managing this porperty for man since 2008
    all of this had been kept from us till i questioned him about money he promised us also other things have come to light over the company of con also the solicitor he used was struck off for lets say dodgy dealings the solicitor for man ceased to trade
    the mortgage company mr man used mortgage express was taken over by bradford and bingley due to mortgage fraud think mortgage express was taken advantage of at the time also mr con dissolved him company in 2010 and carried on taking in rents off his properties for 3yrs till he started another management company in 2013 am i making any sense of this problem as i dont really know how to clarify it any better also i have all the evidence in my possession
    also when i last emailed con he said if i don't stop harassing him for money he don't owe me he will not manage the property any longer for mr man and mr man will not manage property himself he told me i was blackmailing him and he would no longer respond to my emails he also said if got any concerns i should seek advice.
    thats it for now but i found out quite alot about mr con
    many thanks .

»
    Tags: None

Re: sale rent back contract fraud

http://www.thelawforum.co.uk/transfer-deed

Bit more background there for those able to assist.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X