• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

gross misconduct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gross misconduct

Hi I'm going to a disciplinary at Tesco for gross misconduct because I let my son use my privalige card will I get sacked.
    Tags: None

Re: gross misconduct

Check the T&Cs that came with the card.
    I recall reading sometime ago that the card was for the use of the holder and members of their household,or was for the benefit of the people who live with you at your address (or something like that) but perhaps the rules have changed,
    Whether or not you are sacked will to an extent depend on how you can argue your case.
    Probably best to apologise, eat humble pie and explain you misunderstood the letter that accompanied the card (if it was worded as I thought)

Tesco do regard the matter seriously,. as it is tantamount to fraud,

Comment

Re: gross misconduct

https://www.ourtesco.com/office-hand...xpect-from-us/

Privilegecards are for the personal use of colleagues. If you prefer, you can choose to put your card in the name of your spouse or partner who lives permanently with you at your address.
      Please ensure you read and understand the scheme rules before using your card as misuse may be treated as gross misconduct, and could result in disciplinary action

As Des has said, it will come down to how you argue your case.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X