• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

aktiv kapital portfolio as osl o zug branch help required urgent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aktiv kapital portfolio as osl o zug branch help required urgent

Im new to forums, and to debt so please bear with me, I have received a claim form from Aktiv Kapital Portfolio requesting payment for a debt card which i entered into an agreement with MBNA back in feb 1998.
    Since then on my credit report it shows me in default with MBNA in 2013 and then next to it saying satisfied. I am assuming that is the time they sold the debt to Aktiv Kapital who is now chasing me.

I have not paid any payment to MBNA since April 2013, and i have not completed any forms or docs or made any payments to Aktiv Kapital and have no agreement with them or aware of them since the court form.

please help
    Tags: None

Re: aktiv kapital portfolio as osl o zug branch help required urgent

Hi Welcome.
    You are correct the "satisfied" marker is from the sale of the debt.
    As payments have been made up to 2013 the debt is not statute barred.
    Can you please post up a copy of the claim form (personal identifiers and case No. redacted) or type in verbatim?

You must acknowledge service asap and state intention to defend (can be done online, see claim pack details)
    Send A CCA request to AK £1 statutory fee payable use a cheque or postal order endorsed " for Statutory Fee only. Keep a photocopy of the cheque/PO. (is there a solicitor involved) if so a CPR31.14 request for documents mentioned in the particulars of claim should be sent to them. ( templates in the forum library).

Has AK written to you prior to you receiving a claim? e.g, A letter Before Action?

This account was opened prior to April 2007 so AK will need to have the original signed agreement to enforce it.

nem.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X