• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help needed asap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed asap

hi im new to the site and looking for some advice please

i have a loan with amigo loans i missed a few payments for one reason or other and got issued with a court claim iv managed to stop this from proceeding as iv set up a repayment plan with them but they will not back down on taking my guarantor to court, can they do this even though iv started to repay them, my guarantor sent her forms back to the court with a defence in place they day before an agreement was reached, originally they would not budge from a £1000pm repayment but within a day they settled to my repayment of £200 pm really im just asking why they are pursuing a ccj from her and not myself as i thought this would be settled now amigo arnt being open with me about the situation.

thank you
    alex
    Tags: None

Re: help needed asap

I need help too. Amigo Loans keep sending letter to someone who previously lived at my address and will not stop sending to my address. How do I stop them?

Comment

Re: help needed asap

Originally posted by reddawn View Post
      I need help too. Amigo Loans keep sending letter to someone who previously lived at my address and will not stop sending to my address. How do I stop them?
      Hi,

Simplest way is to write them a Formal Complaint find out who the boss is and address to him/her.

It would be wise to check your credit reference file to see if the debtor is still linked to your address.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X