• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Delayed flight compensation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed flight compensation.

Hello everyone, I am very new to forum. Hopefully, i will be able to post on relevant thread. Please correct me if i make any errors.

My thread is about delayed flight compensation.

Is there anyone out there that can help me?

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Delayed flight compensation.

Take a look here. Maybe something useful:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ion&highlight=
    They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Just a quick tip, I think this site could be really useful (EDIT] for delayed flights or cancellations, also they took only 15% commission, far less than the other `no win, no fee` companies.
      Last edited by Amethyst; 17th June 2014, 12:08:PM. Reason: removed spam link

Comment

Originally posted by MarcKc View Post
        Just a quick tip, I think this site could be really useful (EDIT] for delayed flights or cancellations, also they took only 15% commission, far less than the other `no win, no fee` companies.
        Could you give me more info? i, am so hopeless at forums. really need some advice, 6.50 hours delay with T.C.

Not getting any joy with them. Thank you.

Comment

So you were delayed for 6.5 hours on a flight with Thomas Cook ?

Was this for a package holiday?

When did it happen ?

What was the given reason for the delay ?

Did you continue with the holiday or cancel ?

Have you already spoken with Thomas Cook ? If not that is your first port of call - Please call their Customer Relations Team on 0844 412 5954 who will discuss your complaint and try to resolve it over the phone.

For the avoidance of doubt we will not carry link to claims management companies.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Apart from the thread mentioned by basa48 above, there is a load of very useful information on Martin Lewis' Money Saving Expert website - this will give you an idea of just how big the whole issue has been, and includes guidance on what to do.
            http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...play.php?f=251

Comment

I have tried about everything, but to no avail. im hopeless at forums. Thank you for everything, im close to giving up, because i am so useless at this. Thank you once again. cupful.

Comment

I sent you a P.M

Comment

i have tried martin lewis.

Comment

Use the Flight Delay Forum on Moneysaving expert for letter templates and all sorts of advice, and don't give up!

Comment

Jet2 Appeal to Supreme Court

Jet2 submitted their appeal to the Supreme Court (for permission to appeal the Court of Appeal decision on 11.06.14 in respect of Huzar-v-Jet2.com) yesterday 08.07.14 - the good money is on a response from the SC in October 2014.
                      More delay thanks to Jet2, despite the fact that some airlines are now paying out on the back of the CoA judgement!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X