• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

confidentiality agreement legaly binding or stupid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: confidentiality agreement legaly binding or stupid?

Hi. Sorry about this but this problem has been going on for over 2 years now. I have been badly mistreated by the old bank and it has cost me over £350 in costs including 20 hours of phone calls which I recorded legally. I had to obtain medication from my doctor for stress, depression and lack of sleep. I have received a doctors report as well costing me £20. The know I am unemployed and can not fight them with representation in the courts. They realise they can throw more money at this that would destroy me. I have phoned every law company in York (uk) but only speaking to the secretary on the phone was informed that they would not even speak to me as a free 1 hour consultation. Someone on this forum suggested on reading all the posts (this is long) that I should contact the news papers as even he would like to know what they have done. No newspaper is interested in my story even though you would see if you read my previous posts is very big. I felt if there was a sex angle in it they would jump at the story.

Someone mentioned (on this forum) pro bono barrister. Could this be used in case of going to a county court not a crown court? Or do I need a pro bono solicitor?

Is this the end of the line and poor people are seen as low life scum of the earth should accept these beatings.
    Last edited by Desotuatail; 5th February 2015, 11:12:AM.

Comment

Re: confidentiality agreement legaly binding or stupid?

Try http://www.qualitysolicitors.com/how...le/paul-tilley

Busy fella but loves kicking the shit out of these parasites.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X