• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone!
    I am very happy to have enjoyed this forum because so much I have learnt by reading through some of the threads on here and look forward to learn more.
    Tags: None

Re: Hello everyone

Hi +

Comment

County court claim from BW LEGAL/ Lowell Portfolio

Hi everyone, I'm just going to go straight to the issue at hand.
      I received county court claim forms from BW LEGAL on behalf of Lowell Portfolio. the POC goes as; The Claimant's claim is for the sum of XXX being monies due from the Defendant to the Claimant under a mail order agreement regulated by the CCA 1974 between the Defendant and Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. under account reference XXXX and assigned to the claimant on 30/09/2010 notice of which has been given to the Defendant. The Defendant failed to maintain the contractual payment under the terms of the agreement and a default notice has been served and not complied with. The claim also includes statutory interest pursuant to section 69 of the county courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum ( a daily rate of 0.13) from the date of assignment of the agreement to the date of issue( 24/01/2014) being an amount of XXX. I have read through some of the threads here about replying AOS then sending out CPR31.14 request to BW Legal and CCA request to Lowell with a £1 Postal Order payable to Lowell. I have done this but I think I made a mistake on the two letters by writing them as normal letters where at the top left hand corner I put my name and address then the right hand corner the address of BwLegal and their address followed by the template given here on the forum. Question- does this change their form and meaning? Question2 - I received the claim forms dated 27/01/2014 and lodged the AOS on 12/02/2014 then sent the letters out on 13/02/2014. am I in time to request for more time and from who BW Legal or Lowell? Question 3- rang BW Legal to confirm that they received the letters and find out when they will be sending the documents, the lady said they were not going to send the documents because it is at court stage and that I should have done it before it progressed to the CCJ level and that I should file my defence asap or they are going to issue a CCJ. Please I would appreciate all your advice as to how i should proceed. it threw me off when she said they would not give me the documents and that they would write to the court. Thanks all
      Last edited by GM2226; 17th February 2014, 19:19:PM.

Comment

Re: County court claim from BW LEGAL/ Lowell Portfolio

Hello everyone and thanks that you are giving your time to help and educate others like myself who find the law difficult to navigate.

Comment

Re: County court claim from BW LEGAL/ Lowell Portfolio

Originally posted by GM2226 View Post
          Question 3- rang BW Legal to confirm that they received the letters and find out when they will be sending the documents, the lady said they were not going to send the documents because it is at court stage and that I should have done it before it progressed to the CCJ level and that I should file my defence asap or they are going to issue a CCJ. Please I would appreciate all your advice as to how i should proceed. it threw me off when she said they would not give me the documents and that they would write to the court. Thanks all
          I keep seeing this and I have complained to BW Legal about this dreadful conduct. It is abusing their legal position against a LIP. Can you email me your full name/claim details to the address below and I will call them tomorrow to ask that your 31.14 is complied with.

Everything else you seem to have done is correct. Don't worry about the location of addresses on the letters.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X