• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Deadsea beauty kit scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadsea beauty kit scam

Hi,
    I am a new member so please bare with me. I applied for the free sample of the dead sea beauty kit and the website asked me to only pay P+P of £3.95. I have just found out today that they have took £97 from my bank account. I also paid for one to be sent to my daughters address with the same debit card details and I am now worried that why will take £97 yet again.
    Being a disabled ladie due to a stroke, I am unable to work so obviously my finances do not stretch to this amount of money being taken from my account.
    Has this happened to anyone else? Or does anybody have any advice for me?
    Hope to hear from someone soon
    Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Deadsea beauty kit scam

Hi and welcome, no you are not alone please read the posts on here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...hlight=deadsea
    then if you need any more advice just give a shout.
    Enaid x

Comment

Re: Deadsea beauty kit scam

To save the bother of reading through the entire thread, let me give you one vital piece of advice:

Contact your bank as soon as possible to revoke the Continuous Payment Authority you unwittingly made to the Dead Sea Sludge scammers. You may be able to do this by telephone but you will probably need to confirm it in writing or by visiting a branch of the bank.

If you do not do this, they will continue to send the crap by post and charge you £97 each time,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X