• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mackensie hall crafty calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackensie hall crafty calls

hey guys can you help.
    im selling a few bits in the local papers and got a call just from a local number. i answered and the guy said can i speak to dave thomas,i stupidly assuming its someone about something for sale as left my name in ads,i said yes then he says its mackensie hall.i have had emails etc off them but ignored them as per what people have said. when he said who it was i hung up.help!!!!!
    Tags: None

Re: mackensie hall crafty calls

You did the right thing by hanging up.

Comment

Re: mackensie hall crafty calls

Originally posted by mundoscarlet View Post
      hey guys can you help.
      im selling a few bits in the local papers and got a call just from a local number. i answered and the guy said can i speak to dave thomas,i stupidly assuming its someone about something for sale as left my name in ads,i said yes then he says its mackensie hall.i have had emails etc off them but ignored them as per what people have said. when he said who it was i hung up.help!!!!!
      Hi and welcome!

You are right not to speak to them, you should never talk to DCAs!

Would be useful if you told us a bit more about this debt, MH are well known for purchasing debts that are statute barred, etc. Is this your debt in the first place? if so, when did you last pay or acknowledge it in writing? What is it for?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X