• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent help ref marstons bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Urgent help ref marstons bailiffs

Mr Hughes is staying at £150 and explained that with a form 4 if the judge found in their favour I would be liable for costs which I certainly don't want. He has made assurances that the bailiff won't be turning up as he has spoke to him and told him to leave the case.
    Last edited by labman; 20th May 2013, 21:53:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennadavy85 View Post
      Mr Hughes is staying at £150 and explained that with a form 4 if the judge found in their favour I would be liable for costs which I certainly don't want. He has made assurances that the bailiff won't be turning up as he has spoke to him and told him to leave the case.
      TBH, Jenna, you would be better writing to the District Judge at Exeter County Court as regards the bailiff's behaviour and let them decide if his certificate should be renewed in June. If you want help drafting a letter, send me a PM.
      Last edited by labman; 20th May 2013, 21:53:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cosmic Connection View Post
        TBH, Jenna, you would be better writing to the District Judge at Exeter County Court as regards the bailiff's behaviour and let them decide if his certificate should be renewed in June. If you want help drafting a letter, send me a PM.
        I'll go with that.

I wonder if it would be of benefit to Mr Hughes for him to read about the other case concening this nefarious Bailiff, particularly if a link to it happened to fall into his Inbox. If he wants help to clear this industry up he would do well to look closer to home to start with.
        Last edited by labman; 20th May 2013, 21:54:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
          I'll go with that.

I wonder if it would be of benefit to Mr Hughes for him to read about the other case concening this nefarious Bailiff, particularly if a link to it happened to fall into his Inbox. If he wants help to clear this industry up he would do well to look closer to home to start with.
          I have spoken to Mr Hughes about that case, PT. However, I am of the opinion that there is or are those within Marston's call centre and admin staff who have a lot to answer for, including being rude and unco-operative and failing to pass on information to bailiffs. This does not excuse the actions in any way, but his behaviour is of concern. That is why I suggested that Jenna write to the DJ at Exeter County Court.
          Last edited by labman; 20th May 2013, 21:55:PM.

Comment

I think yo should send him a link as he doesn't seem to be aware of anything from last August.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennadavy85 View Post
              Mr Hughes is staying at £150 and explained that with a form 4 if the judge found in their favour I would be liable for costs which I certainly don't want.
              Fancy that!

So far from wishing to clean up his sordid trade - I refuse to dignify it by calling it an "industry" - Mr Hughes has let his real intentions show. He's happy to pay a bit of compensation here or there in an effort to limit any damage done to his firm, but he'll not willingly support a Form 4 Complaint and, indeed, seems to think it is just fine and dandy for a bailiff to turn up in court with a posse of barristers to clobber the complainant with costs.

I'd not trust that bugger one femtometre.

He has made assurances that the bailiff won't be turning up as he has spoke to him and told him to leave the case.
              He's transferred it to a slightly better behaved thug instead?
              Last edited by labman; 20th May 2013, 21:55:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
                ​If.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X