• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello to all!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all!!

My name is Donal Trainor, 30, from Co.Down N.Ireland.

I found this forum through a google search and have been interested in one particular company, if anyone can guess who I will give em a huge hi 5!

Ive been a member of CAG from last September and posted over there a few times, could spend days reading up on stuff that really makes no sense to me at all but find it so interesting at the same time.

My folks lost their home last Sept and was looking help and direction and maybe to see who else was going through what I was, because it was far from easy. You just dont think it will happen to you.

Anyway onwards and upwards as the saying goes. As I am always the optimist and always look at the bigger picture. I will read on with a lot more interest and spend quite a few hours reading over stuff I dont understand!

Regards
    Donal.
    Tags: None

Re: Hello to all!!

Hi Donal and welcome,
    Sorry to hear about your mum and dads situation, obviously not knowing what has gone on no one will be able to offer advice or even comment on it.
    Please do have a read about, but do shout if you need help finding what you are looking for. As a member of cag no doubt you know how to navigate these forums but all the same good luck and I do hope you find the help you are looking for here.
    Enaid x

Comment

Hiya Donal and welcome to LB.

Was your parents mortgage with a sub prime lender????? and could that be Swift by any chance?

Originally posted by DonalT View Post
      My name is Donal Trainor, 30, from Co.Down N.Ireland.

I found this forum through a google search and have been interested in one particular company, if anyone can guess who I will give em a huge hi 5!

Ive been a member of CAG from last September and posted over there a few times, could spend days reading up on stuff that really makes no sense to me at all but find it so interesting at the same time.

My folks lost their home last Sept and was looking help and direction and maybe to see who else was going through what I was, because it was far from easy. You just dont think it will happen to you.

Anyway onwards and upwards as the saying goes. As I am always the optimist and always look at the bigger picture. I will read on with a lot more interest and spend quite a few hours reading over stuff I dont understand!

Regards
      Donal.

Comment

BOOM!!! HIII 5 TUTTSI! The very same, I am trawling the net trying to find a win case against them, for a little hope I guess.

And thanks for the welcome guys.

Regards
        Donal.

Comment

Nice one away you go lol xx

Comment

In other words good luck, has there been none against them?

Comment

BOOM!!! HIII 5 TUTTSI! The very same, I am trawling the net trying to find a win case against them, for a little hope I guess.

And thanks for the welcome guys.

Regards
              Donal.
              You are welcome Donal
              Our main thread on Swift is in VIP, you would need to upgrade to be able to view this thread, you can do this through your profile. I have to warn you it is very, very long thread and has a load of people following this and many like your parents have also lost their homes. There was an Irish one recently where they were hoping for a win but sadly it did not happen. I know they are working very hard to find a solution as I do pop in from time to time,

We are also with a sub prime lender a different one but the end results are almost the same - all they do repossess where they can.

Let me know if you need more help.

Comment

Could you link me to the upgrade page please

Comment

Could you link me to the upgrade page please
                  Sorry it is settings, you will find that at the top of the forum on right hand side.

and somewhere on the index on left hand side is upgrade to VIP.

I have just PM'd Sparkie 1723 to let him know to expect you on his thread.

Comment

Finally found it thanks, was about to lose the plot there haha, could not find it under my profile but in settings instead

Regards
                    Donal.

Comment

Welcome Donal,
                      You will find a lot of support and a lot of information that is not available in any of the ther other forums.
                      Youare welcome topm me if you need extra assiatance help or explanations, and if I can help I will move mountains to do so

Sparkie

Comment

Thank goodness you found out how to upgrade and welcome to VIP it was a hell of a long time ago when I upgraded to VIP sorry if I misled you.

Sparkie said start at the beginning of his thread and post when you feel upto it. There is a hell of a lot to go through and if you need any further help just shout please.

We also have a chat box in VIP when you can meet other members to chat as well as other threads on sub prime lenders.

Comment

Ahh the famous sparkie, or infamous to swift, just to let you's know I am on page 6, 28th May 2011, Sparkie preparing to go to court regarding SDAR and the underwriting sheet.

You werent half right about alot of reading TUTTSI, atleast I have a year to read it all thanks guys.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X