• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello everyone help for blue plastic embedded in a tesco brand biscuit.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone help for blue plastic embedded in a tesco brand biscuit.

Hi I have contacted Tesco regarding one of there Nice biscuits , it had blue plastic baked in it. One of my children could have choked if I hadn't seen it. they said I need to return it to the store where i bought it from then they will give me the money back for the biscuits, and fill in a form to send to there suppliers. But I told them it was in an online shop so therefore I cant take it back to store. they said I can give it back to the driver when he next delivers my shopping but after this I am using another online supermarket. I asked them to send a driver anyway because untill this is resolved I won't be using them but they are not helping at all. is there anything else I can do?
    Thankyou
    Tags: None

Re: hello everyone help for blue plastic embedded in a tesco brand biscuit.

Go your locak paper and ask them to run a story so that others will be aware of the dangers of buying at your local Tesco.

They don't like bad publicity!

Comment

Write to the customer services department in the first instance - did you keep the biscuit with the plastic in it and was it Tescos own brand?

Originally posted by sjl2656 View Post
      Hi I have contacted Tesco regarding one of there Nice biscuits , it had blue plastic baked in it. One of my children could have choked if I hadn't seen it. they said I need to return it to the store where i bought it from then they will give me the money back for the biscuits, and fill in a form to send to there suppliers. But I told them it was in an online shop so therefore I cant take it back to store. they said I can give it back to the driver when he next delivers my shopping but after this I am using another online supermarket. I asked them to send a driver anyway because untill this is resolved I won't be using them but they are not helping at all. is there anything else I can do?
      Thankyou

Comment

Strictly speaking, this should be reported to your local Environmental Health Department. There are issues relating to food safety at stake, illustrated by the choking risk highlighted in the OP's original post.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X