• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Connaught, cai finance problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connaught, cai finance problem

Hi

I have written before on this matter, regarding an alleged debt to Halifax, apparently sold to 1st Credit (finance)limited or Connaught collections ltd or CAI Finance ltd, or any other name they may choose to use?

I have thus far defended their actions/threats against me, Stat demands ect, now they are employing solicitors Moon Beever, who are making the usual demands.

Any body had experience of these people.

Birdman
    Tags: None

Re: Connaught, cai finance problem

1st Crud have bought a lot of HBOS accounts over the past year or so. What are the 'usual demands'? Would be useful if you could tell us a bit more about this debt (if you've already posted on here a link would help) such as when you opened the account, outstanding balance, when you last paid and what else has happened; have you sent a CCA request? If so, what was the response. It may be an idea to send one.

Would also be useful if you could post up the letter you've received with your personal details removed, or the main body of the letter.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X