• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Thank you to the dearest houndogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to the dearest houndogs

Hi,
    I think it is about two years since I found you.
    You told me the questions to ask my creditors and some of them flaked off when confronted. Most importantly you stopped me from feeling like a worm because you did not judge me and you showed me I was not the only person in my position.
    Thank you for your birthday message, it reminded me that there are decent, compassionate people and that not everyone thinks a person on benefits and in debt is a scrounging git.
    You stopped me feeling alone, you stopped me from thinking I was a scumbag because I had got into debt. You not only saved my life but that of my terminally ill father for whom I am still caring. If I was not here he would not be able to survive.
    There is much talk about organisations such as UK Uncut, but you are the real unsung heroes. If anyone with mental health issues has ever tried ringing the big charities they will find there is NO help forthcoming. You gave me practical help and you did, literally, save my life
    Thank you dear Beagles.
    Tags: None

Re: Thank you to the dearest houndogs

Oh my goodness, what an incredibly moving post. You've brought a real lump to my throat reading those words.
    I am so happy to hear that you found the right advice AND true support.
    Next spring we will be 6 years old and I often wonder how many people we have reached during that time.
    THANK YOU x
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

​:amen: to that distressed carer.

Comment

Hi Jackie,
        I guess you recently got a Happy Birthday email from LB, and it prompted you to pop back in and say 'Hi,' and 'Thanks,' and to let us know how things are doing for you. Well - I hope you had a lovely Birthday, and I'm so pleased to hear that the guys here helped you when you needed it a while ago. It's also VERY rewarding when people that LB has helped come back and let us know - as Celestine has clearly demonstrated above - so - yes - THANK YOU !!!

I notice you have posted some encouragement in another thread (SillyDog's, I think it was). Please don't feel that because you may not have any deep technical advice to give - that your posts aren't helpful. As I think you know, it's not just the technical help that we need sometimes, so encouragement and morale-boosting are VERY important - especially in these days where the whole economy seems to be based on stealing what little we all have in order to support the few who have more than they need or deserve.

Do - please - 'stick around,' if you can.

Comment

Post like this make every minute worth while, thank you so much Distressed Carer, please do stick around, even saying 'hi' to someone is indeed a lot of help, as Bill says just being there for someone is just as important.

Comment

Please dont anybody think they are a scumbag because they are in debt the debts most people on here are nothing compared to the debts of a lot of so called wealthy people

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X