• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi Everyone and im really happy to join the forum.. Hope to get some help and advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone and im really happy to join the forum.. Hope to get some help and advice.

Well hi to all, i would be really grateful if you could help me with some financial and matrimonial issues. My long term friend is sufferring a marriage breakdown at the minute. His financial situation in regards to the debt he has now been left with is causing him imense stress.

Can you possaibly advice me that i can help him he married 2years ago and his wife has constantly said that she will never take him for the home they shared before marriage and when they married as this was his own home he purchased himself ten years ago. When they marriedhe put her name on the mortgage as it was the right thing to do as she was his wife. She always assured him she would never take half the house in the event of a divorce. he never had a prenupdrawen up. and no legal document stating this. Well to cut a long story short they have now broke up he as he has always done paid the mortgage from his own account with no input fromher financally all financial commitments were paid by him he legally paid 600.00 to get her name on the mortgage after they married. Now the breakdown of there marriage he cannot fund the payment to get her name of the mortgage and is unable to pay to get legally separated to a solictor. Now she has never paid the mortgAGE OTHER ANY OTHER DEBT SHE INCURRED. cAN YOU TELL ME IF BY LAW HE IS WITHIN HIS RITES TO GET HER TO NOW PAY HER SHARE OF THE MORTGAGE AND DEBT UNTIL THEY ARE SEPARATED? ALSO IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WOULD HEBE ABLE TO TAKE A PAYMENTHOLIDAY ETC
    Tags: None

Re: Hi Everyone and im really happy to join the forum.. Hope to get some help and adv

Hi lynzie and to Legal Beagles,,I'm sure someone who can advise you on this will be along soon .

Comment

Re: Hi Everyone and im really happy to join the forum.. Hope to get some help and adv

Here's a link that can help you https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview if you can't find what you need then pop back someone will be able to help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X