• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi from Southern Italy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Southern Italy

Hi All,
    I stumbled across this site purely by accident, but after reading through some of the many differing posts I wonder how I have managed to exist this past twenty years or more without some of the advice and information that this site contains....WOW.!!

Anyway, enough of the flannel.

Some years ago, I had a major problem with the TSB bank. When I say MAJOR, I really mean MAJOR.

To tell the story and ask for some advice will take up a fair bit of space even if I manage to whittle it down to most of the main facts.

So, what I am asking for in the first place is. Can I use up a whole page or two to get the bare bones of the story for all to see.

I do still have all of the original documentation and can back up everything I say, if I cannot backup any small part I will say so, but I will not just write something to try and sensationalise the story.

The story on its own is worse than fiction. In fact the saying. ''You couldn't make it up'' really does apply.

I have just this week taken the bull by the horns and applied to Lloyds TSB for a PPI claim, it has taken me so many years to pluck up the courage to contact this organisation again after the way we were treated over a 5 year period.

It will never happen, but the one thing I would like more than anything in the world, including money, is to meet face to face with a senior manager and have him sincerely apologise.

So, can I please use up some of the space on this forum.

Thank you again for providing such an amazing platform for people who in time of need just need that extra bit of reassurance that they are not alone.

Regards
    Gerry
    Tags: None

Re: Hi from Southern Italy

Gerry, the PPI claim is probably gonna be simpler to keep to the PPI forum(and easy to win, we hope). I would post up the basic outline of what has happened and then we can ask questions and you can add to it, if that makes sense?

I would try and keep it as short and concise for now but I am sure the full picture will emerge......and a warm welcome to the forum
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hi Leclerc
      Thanks for that, I will start putting a few thoughts down in 'word' and edit it down as far as I can before copying and pasting it here.

I promise not to take up too much space.

Thanks again.
      Gerry

Comment

dont worry about taking up space hun!

To quote Sherlock Holmes, the case is easier when one is presented with all the facts. And if that takes up a page, so be it! no one will mins, but I would ask if you could break it in to paragraphs as you have been posting as a few of our members find it easier to read posts that way

If you forget dont worry, I can break it up for you... happy to do that for you.

As Leclerc says, Welcome aboard! The best in the "Business" are here

Comment

Hi Puffrose
          Thanks for that bit of helpful advice.

You are quite right, paragraphs are so much easier to read and digest, gives the eyes a breather.

I will start in the next few days as soon as I get my head around all the facts again as well as re-reading some of the reams of correspondence from a so called 'CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT'.

They don't even know the meaning of the words.

Speak soon.

Regards
          Gerry

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X