• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just whelped and learning by the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just whelped and learning by the day

Hello Everyone,

First let me say how impressed i am by this site, the knowledge pool especially from some of the experienced posters is outstanding.

Ok back to me lol, my name is Carl and i am 43 years of age and have been into the freeman and law thing for only about 6 months, but as my user name suggests i am like a kid in a sweet shop, and spend hours a day looking things up. The sense of power i have picked up when speaking to Baliffs and Council etc is quite uplifting. My biggest success was getting £2700 council tax on my shop dissolved and court and ballif charges dropped.

But am helping loads of friends with FPN and debt problems almost daily and hope to learn ppi claim info and lot's of other interesting stuff, the ultimate goal would be to get Northern Rock to write of my mortgage. Do not think it will be easy but wow what a dream!

Best wishes to you all

Carl
    Tags: None

Re: Just whelped and learning by the day

Hi Carl, and welcome to you. Well done with your successes so far, and for helping friends with FPN's. Empowerment sure seems to be the key word, and knowledge is power. I'm sure we can help with your PPI, when you're ready to run with that.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X