• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

is this unfair dismissal??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this unfair dismissal??

hi heres my rant lol.

worked as a childrens under 7 coach (18month youngest) and in interview told him about my criminal past, nothing to do with violence or kids and he employed me for 3 months, now he got my crb back and says he cant keep me on that he shud ov got ridd ov me 2weeks ago but he had no coach!! is this legal what he has done??
    Tags: None

Re: is this unfair dismissal??

no employment qualifying period

they can get rid of you anytime for this, they can just say you failed your probation

take it on the chin and move on ime afraid

Comment

i signed a contract and he had me working for 3 month with kids before a crb came threw

Comment

the qualifying period to bring a claim to the employment tribunal service is now 2 years unless a protected characteristic has been breached

that is not the case with this

Comment

well av heard if an imployee is sacked for an offence outside of work that had no impact on their job could bring an unfair dismissal claim and could seek compensation, sorry to be a pest, seeing law centre tomorow

Comment

i have a diploma in employment law and i am telling you that it is 100 % gospel

YOU HAVE NO CASE

YOU NEED TO BE IN YOUR JOB FOR AT LEAST 2 YEARS TO BRING A CLAIM

Comment

ok thanks for your help anyway have a good day

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X