• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome finance secured loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome finance secured loans

I've got these buggers in Court and have learned quite alot over the last 2+ years dealing with them. Happy to help/advise where I can.
    Last edited by MrZ; 6th April 2013, 22:36:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZ View Post
      I've got this buggers in Court and have learned quite alot over the last 2+ years dealing with them. Happy to help/advise where I can.
      Please tell!
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
        Please tell!
        Started off as a typical PPI claim, which they upheld. The reason it didnt resolve then was because they undervalued the amount due back AND insisted the refund would be used to reduce the loan and arrears (there were no arrears). As the loan was pre-2005 it is not in the remit of the FSCS.

After getting all the info I could I discovered an undisclosed secret commission in addition to the unlawful sale of my personal data. There were third and fourth parties involved and getting commissions that I had no idea where involved.

Long story short, I issued my claim in the Court going on three years ago. They have been fighting it every way they can think of since then, made offers to settle (again way undervalued) which I refused to accept. I am going all the way to trial. I am claiming not only the PPI but also unenforceability, unfair relationships ,fraud, unfair terms, secret commissions, misrepresentation's, et al.

I don't care about the money, couldn't care less if I got nothing in way of repayment/damages...BUT I have said that it will go to trial so that the Court can make a ruling and give precedent to all the other (un)Welcome victims out there to use.

Welcome want to keep their secrets secret. Not if I can help it. I'm all in!
        Last edited by MrZ; 6th April 2013, 22:50:PM.

Comment

Thank you we are in the same position althogh not had the nerve or money to take them to court, good luck and keep LB posted!

Comment

Thank you we are in the same position althogh not had the nerve or money to take them to court, good luck and keep LB posted!
            I will definitely keep you posted regarding developments. So much I want to say but can't due to this still being in Court.

Know this though, if you do issue a claim, be prepared for a long ordeal. It seems they would rather spend money in legal costs than to accept their liability. I suspect they have some sort of legal insurance or other fund covering legal action against them. No matter though, I am on them like a hair on bar of soap.

If you are in the right and you know you are in the right, and your circumstances permit- stand up to them and fight back!

Comment

Legal Beagles has been a " god send" has made me realise we are not alone and that we can help and support one another.
              Watched Galaxy Quest the other day and to quote " Never give up, never surrender!"

Comment

Legal Beagles has been a " god send" has made me realise we are not alone and that we can help and support one another.
                Watched Galaxy Quest the other day and to quote " Never give up, never surrender!"
                Absolutely! :yo: :first: Without these forums, creditors would get away with murder! :rant: People need to be aware of their rights and not be intimidated by threats and bullying.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                  Absolutely! :yo: :first: Without these forums, creditors would get away with murder! :rant: People need to be aware of their rights and not be intimidated by threats and bullying.
                  Here here! Knowledge is power. I also tell people about these forums even if they don't have any current difficulties. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure right?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X