• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

triton credit services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton credit services

Hi Its Wayne Hemingsley,
    Need some help.
    Paid Triton credit Services in Full. Via a PPI payout from RBS. Triton has my account in credit of £350. I telephone them and they say I have to wait 28 days for my money they owe me. Yet, the debt was settled on the 12 June 2012. Asked for a confirmation letter in writng as my debt management company is still taking money off me for this debt.
    Can you help?

as they are busy harrassing people when they owe money. Yet, when the shoe's on the other foot they dont want to know.
    Also they wont send me a letter in writing.
    Tags: None

Re: triton credit services

Hi,

Triton Credit Services are part of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and do not have a very good name as you will see from this link www.debt-line.net/Triton-Credit-Service. I would be inclined to report them to your local Trading Standards Department and the OFT Credit Fitness Team. They can be contacted at enquiries@oft.gsi.gov.uk. Insert the words CREDIT FITNESS in the subject box. Make a complaint.

As for Triton Credit Services telling you to wait 28 days for money they owe you, send them a letter by Recorded Delivery giving them 14 days to pay up. Threaten them with the Small Claims Court if they don't pay by then.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Re: triton credit services

I'd say that they are turds pretending to be s-h-i-t-s.

Those buggers threatened that they'd get an attachment order or a charging order without even troubling to obtain a CCJ, and all over a debt of less than £250.

They also threatened to make me bankrupt.

They're all mouth and badly darned, tartan knickers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X