• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

employee harrasment ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employee harrasment ?

sorry - i can not post in the other sections ?

my company has decided to try and catch me out with the following...........

1 - i had a puncture on my KTM motorcycle, which i found out on saturday late afternoon via a phone call from my father
    2 - i e-mailed my work on saturday to tell them i would be late in on monday as it was not possible to fix there and then
    3 - i attempt to inflate the tyre monday morning so i could travel 2 miles to get to the repair shop
    4 - inflation failed, so got a mate in a van to drop me off
    5 - arrived at repair shop, i also bought some other parts (new spindle, chain adjusters and brake disc) along as they were due to be changed, i just never got round to getting the rear wheel off myself
    6 - inner tube was changed along with said parts
    7 - arrive at work, all fine
    8 - next day, i get an e-mail from the MD who CCed in the office manager, it basically stated that people were suspicious about my whereabouts i was asked to prove him wrong
    9 - i found out a guy here had reported me for being late, he suggested that the office manager ring the tyre people to confirm i had a puncture, he also physically examined my bike, which the idiot then pointed out had no work done on it
    10 - the person who rang the tyre company asked if a ducati had been in, it hadn't, as i took my KTM ! so they obviously replied no, this obviously fuelled the initial complaint / suspicion
    11 - i responded to the e-mail proving that i had been to the tyre company without acknowledging the above information i had obtained

where do i stand as an employee ? the above has stressed me out and i am lucky i have not blown a valve, it;s all ended with the MD believing me, but the problem is i have had enough of the idiots who were involved, i no longer want to come to work as i feel i am constantly being watched

they have invaded my private life and have acted like spies
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X