• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

An intro....2 days late lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An intro....2 days late lol

Hello everyone.

I joined this site after finding it accidentally while doing some research into Rooftop Mortgages.

For some, you may have read my posts on the US v. Rooftop Mortgages, and hopefully i may have some ideas that can help anyone having problems with this company.

I am not legally trained in any way and all my advice is gained from personal experience so take any independent legal advice you feel you may need before you follow any of my advice.

If any of you do follow my advice with regards to Rooftop Mortgages then please post any results on the relevant thread so we can fine tune our strategy to stop these people from taking your houses and generally ripping off the equity you may hold.

Thank you.

IanM
    Tags: None

Re: An intro....2 days late lol

Welcome to LB!

Glad to be a help

Comment

Re: An intro....2 days late lol

Hi Ian

Welcome to Legal Beagles where I am really glad that you found us and that you are able to offer some insights from your own experiences into the goings on with all the mixture of all the different companies that seem to be muddling in painting a very cloudy picture for all of us with our mortgages with Rooftop Mortgages. Hopefully, together we will get to the bottom and unravel.

If at anytime you feel we need a more private area within this site, I recomend that you upgrade to VIP where we can then work in a dedicated area which is not seen by visitors. Let me know if you would like to do this as a place where we can strategically work together on this as I think it would be beneficial.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X