• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unenforceable Loan Agreement Welcome/MKRR problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hello from Christian - Welcome/MKRR problem

Illness
    Just noticed my gum swelling, which was pronounced, has gone down after antibiotics prescribed by doctor, and getting issues under control at Legal Beagles.
    No pain whatsoever.
    Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 11:55:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Where to find mediation services
      Mediation in your area, searching here
      Spent 10m trying to find which mediator deals in housing.
      No success.
      £50+ VAT 1 hour
      £100 2 hours
      for under £5k
      Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 13:32:PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Social housing application is live
        I can start bidding for social housing.
        I am bronze graded, being the lowest.
        Properties are around the country, I may apply for 3 per week.
        Deadline is 11.59pm the Tuesday following date of advert.
        Any application is subject to a landlord reference.
        Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 13:43:PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Call to Lawworks re legal advice
          For legal advice application form.
          Re. best route for housing and credit issues.
          Thinking court case for Welcome, with barrister, and mediation for housing, with expert mediator and documents.
          Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 13:26:PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

E-mail to Cabot after they threatened court today + their response
            to Cabot

Dear Cabot,

Many apologies, I also regret the outcome.
            Extreme dental pain for days on end, can't work, can't get treatment due to £12k on credit file.
            This situation has been standing for 6 years.
            Doctor said I must get dental treatment,numerous times.
            Engaged help with credit file from consumer forum.
            This resulted in a month's work (apart from illness, housing issues and earning money) to clear credit file.
            Also, mouth infection blew up, more pain, prescribed antibiotics.
            Also blood tests tommorrow for extreme tiredness and other symptoms.
            This may be due to life-long hypothyroidism - untreated.
            Also, housing issues forced application to social housing.
            I am only bronzed graded but I could be evicted from private rented where I live and work now.
            Unable to make payment, do not know when I will be able to.

Month-end accounts for June - loss of £122.

Sorry I can't take more time to talk.
            This is all provable in court, which right at the moment would be pointless, I'm sorry.
            I do wish to pay your debt, but at the moment, AM UNABLE.

Your sincerely,
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:18 PM (2 minutes ago)
            to me
            Thank you for your correspondence by email. We aim to respond to all emails within 2 working days.
            Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 13:22:PM. Reason: legibility

Comment

Arranged appt with NHS dentist
              Arranged appt 15/08 to see if treatment could be done by them now they have added sedation and implants to their practice.
              Have HC3 form from last year for reduced charges.
              Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 13:25:PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Attempted e-mail seeking mediation for housing - see #218
                Where parties live in Cheltenham and the surrounding area cases may be heard at Cheltenham Magistrates’ Court.
                This court offers a free Small Claims Mediation Service (subject to judicial approval) for customers involved in Small Claims Proceedings under £5,000. For further information see the Mediation Service telephone and fax numbers listed within Contacts or email the Mediation Support Officer.
                This court also supports the National Mediation Scheme for claims above £5,000. To find a civil mediation provider visit http://www.civilmediation.justice.gov.uk/ .

Last edited by christianpassy; 3rd July 2012, 02:29:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Call to Mediation Support Officer at local mag court - link not working for e-mail
                  Recorded. 2 mins.
                  Must have small claims number, etc.
                  Left enquiry to see if small claim must be in process.
                  Must have consent of all parties before mediation appt will be made.

Also called mag court to find number for mediator's office.
                  Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 20:24:PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Searched social housing register
                    I am eligible for 16 properties.
                    1 in my town, 47 people above me.
                    Preferred band is 'Emergency', I am bronze (lowest).

Comment

E-mail from FOS re DCA #179
                      "Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Thank you for your email. Please note the above reference. If you need to call us in the future then please quote this reference number. (11854962)
                      I will set this complaint up against Compello Operations Limited and can raise a formal complaint with them. Please advise me if you have any reference numbers or account numbers from MKRR as we will need to provide this when writing to them.
                      Yours sincerely
                      Dan Shearing | Consumer Consultant | Financial Ombudsman Service | Tel 020 7093 7190 | Fax 020 7093 7191
                      Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 20:18:PM. Reason: legibility

Comment

Replies to FOS re DCA #220
                        Hello Dan,
                        Thankyou for the reference number, but I NEED TO KNOW IF IT TIES IN TO THE NOTES UNDER YOUR FILE NAMED 'xxxxx' (my surname) which I asked for. That is, there is an e-mail complaint, which you seem to be handling, and a complaint-form complaint, which reply to e-mail complaint asked me to do. Please reply.
                        I need to have this information before I can give you the account numbers, as I can't be sure you have all the information together.
                        Thankyou in anticipation.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Also, Dan, I have documentation to support my complaint, and I need to know if you need it. Please reply.
                        (I only discovered you use documentation after submitting my complaint-form complaint).
                        Also, MKDP LLP registered debt on my credit file re. 2006 default - apparently with no consumer credit license - and re-registered it 05/2102 - I.E. THEY ARE POSSIBLY TRYING TO RUN IT FOR ANOTHER 6 YEARS. I'm not sure of the legalities around these issues (there has been literally too much work for me to cope with) and I'm not sure how much compensation I should claim through yourselves, nor if that should be a separate issues through other channels. Please advise.
                        Also, I am waiting on correspondence from MKDP LLP which they say will be done by 03-08-12. Please do not write to them until I have the full details. I have become suspicious that there may be other torts involved, for very good reason.Thankyou in anticipation.
                        Yours sincerely,
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Dan, the number I was given on the phone for this complaint re MKRR and MKDP LLP was xxxxxxxx.
                        Please reply,
                        Thankyou,

These took about 13 mins.
                        Last edited by christianpassy; 3rd July 2012, 00:58:AM. Reason: legibility, addition

Comment

Illness
                          Vomiting, diarrhea
                          Stress
                          Knocked over table, drink, smashed china fruit bowl, book covered in coffee
                          Last edited by christianpassy; 3rd July 2012, 01:46:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Call to Samaritans to re-discover my priorities
                            1. Work at least 6 hours Mon-Fri on paid work to cover WTC requirement and outgoing bills.
                            2. Blood test tommorrow 11am.
                            3. Press forward with complaints re. Welcome and DCA.
                            4. Change half of office into meditation area.
                            Last edited by christianpassy; 2nd July 2012, 23:38:PM. Reason: change

Comment

Forgery - offences in statute
                              Here
                              Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981
                              S1, 2, 3, 4 - making false instrument, using it, copying it, using a copy of a false instrument
                              Meaning of false instrument - "any document, whether of a formal or informal character" [s8 1(a)]
                              "being deprived of an opportunity to gain a financial advantage otherwise than by way of remuneration" [s10 1 (a) (iii)]...(which results in)..."being deprived of an opportunity to gain a financial advantage otherwise than by way of remuneration" [s10 1 (a) (iii)]
                              Penalties - fine, imprisonment [s6]

This took about 13 mins.
                              Last edited by christianpassy; 3rd July 2012, 00:57:AM. Reason: removal of personal details, additions

Comment

Photographing documents sent by Welcome and stapling together, uploading + naming photos
                                1.19am - 2.08am = 49 mins
                                Took photographs to show documents were not even stapled together by Welcome prior to sending to me. 1cm!!
                                This included scanning documents but not yet putting them into date order.
                                There is a forged document with regard to date of insurance.
                                My signature not forged, but date was added later, and also seems to have been tampered with.
                                It says insurance was with the AA, whereas I bought insurance from Direct Group.
                                Looks like I was insured 4 days before I bought car and made credit agreement, including insurance arrangements.
                                I don't believe there is a statement of means/price re. insurance - just bank statements, s/e work invoice and driving licence.

Although I sent two complaint letters in 2006, both are missing. They only included 1 reply back to me.
                                Last edited by christianpassy; 3rd July 2012, 01:09:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X