• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello all swift advances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello all swift advances

Loan taken out in 1998 for 120 months. How many months have you been paying, surely it must be 120 plus?
    If so, you need some urgent information here about what is going on, this cannot continue.

Comment

Hi again Brian,

You have started to post on another thread about the same matter ......and that is the one I replied to ........it will be more helpful if you use just 1 thread as it will confuse and complicate matters and could end up being of any help to you at all.

Sparkie

Comment

Thanks Sparkie and Shadowcat, I took the liberty to repost in the Bank forum as I thought it would have more chance of being seen by people having the same trouble as me, my apologies.

Cheers Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brian77 View Post
          Thanks Sparkie and Shadowcat, I took the liberty to repost in the Bank forum as I thought it would have more chance of being seen by people having the same trouble as me, my apologies.

Cheers Brian

Hi Brian,

I would like to point you in the direction of a new poster Alcadin he has posted that he has obtained the services of a Law firm who are about to engage in a fight against Swift Advances plc & Swift 1st ltd ......I know this person and his post is very enlightening for all Swift customers in trouble. THese people are serious trust me

Sparkie

Comment

Yes I saw that, was intending to give them a ring tomorrow but my only fear was ending up them winning a small amount for me and me ending up with a huge bill from them.

Brian

Comment

Meanwhile, you really need to send for all the information held against this account - without delay. Even if solicitors act for you, the information Swift will send may be sparse with items missing and/or blacked out. This would be of use to a solicitor in that they are withholding information, not good for them. You need the SDAR template on the site and send along with a £10 postal order, don't sign any letters to them from now on as I doubt they sign theirs to you.

It's just a hunch but given the figures, it would appear something is BADLY wrong with what is going on with you.

Out of interest, have you had any court appearances over the years with them?

Comment

And don't forget Brian, they are in the repo business, bottom line. They will not want you to be free of this loan and to heap such extortionate costs on to achieve this aim as it would appear they are doing with you leaves them wide open to contravening many regulations and codes of practice. You are the one who should be chasing them by the sound of things.

Comment

This is such good news, no more hiding behing the floodgates argument for these organisations - don't do wrong in the first place, that's the real point.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X