• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

I Have just edited this Post because I dont know how to delete it, its ok now, I was ok with the dates first time! but still would appreciate any tips on applying to the court for an order to strike-out banks attempted proceedings on the grounds it is an abuse of legal process [as per Bluebottle suggestion], and any other thoughts on the matter.

I have drawn up draft, would be good if somebody knowledgable looked at it by PM (private message) and I will share later if proves succesfull

CANCELLED POST [Just broke out in a sweat as I had mixed up date to acknowledge service and its gone (it keeps happening more with age, its a kind of dyslexia) dont know what next? ]...ok now it was mistake with dates
    Last edited by Leeway; 23rd April 2012, 23:03:PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Re: Hello! First Post County Court Mind Mayhem - but saturday nights Party Night

ok take a breath, i wish i did have a BFG dream pipe hun, but there is a practical way of stopping yourself panicking at night, if something in a dream worries you, say to yourself this stops NOW and you wake up!

when you get a letter about the court, have a coffee and a calm down before you read it, and read everything twice though.

if you dont understand or are scared, log on, type it up and we will explain it.

:hug:

Comment

Thanks Puffrose

Spot on advice about reading twice and breathing, I'll pass on the coffee bit though cause that'd wind me up real tight, I'll go for the mint tea without the caffine ...

I have drawn up draft letter to apply to the court for an order to strike-out their attempted proceedings on the grounds it is an abuse of legal process.

It would be good if somebody knowledgable looked at it for content. Is there a process on forum for this if someone can kindly spare the time to look at it???

[Preferably by PM - private message, because I heard DCA's troll these forums. I will share for benefit of others later if succesfull]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X