• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello Members - Confused Newbie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Members - Confused Newbie

Hi,
    I have been reading lots of conflicting information about this and I would really like some clarification on a CCJ judgement given to me in court as it just doesnt make sense.
    Northampton issued me a ccj for £50 then Restons took me to court for re determination and court ordered:

It is ordered that
    There be an order by instalments to continue at the rate of £50 per month as already ordered.

Liberty for both sides to review the order.
    If so advised claimant be permitted to apply for a charging order, notwithstanding the instalment order already made.
    date xx/xx/xx

I have now recieved an interim charging order as follows:

We enclose by way of service an interim charging order dated 5th february 2012 which is returnable for 8th March @ 11.00am at bla local court.
    we enclose n379 form dated 30/1/2012 filed with the court in support of claimants application.
    if you are aware of any creditors not mentioned please advise bla bla."

I have read that these orders are variation or hybrid orders??? and my defence would have been based on county court ACT 1984

86 Execution of orders for payment by instalments..
    (1)Where the court has made an order for payment of any sum of money by instalments, execution on the order shall not be issued until after default in payment of some instalment according to the order

But because of the judges variation I dont know if this is a valid objection.

Why would he have made an installment order and let them apply for a charging order?

Would really appreciate some guidance on how to object as really stressed right now.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X