• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

i would like to say hi to everyone , i,ve been reading the post on this site and have found them very interesting and informative
    Tags: None

Re: hi everyone

Hi, Ruffass, Welcome to Legal Beagles. Hope we can help you.

Bluebottle
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Hope you can help im at my wits end at the moment not sure if i post here but Im currently having a nightmare with Blemain Finance and could really do with some advice ,
      i,ve had a summons to court for a repossession order , after falling behind with the repayments on the secured loan on my wifes house , i say wifes house as its her house and the first morgage is hers .
      we telephoned them last week and they have asked for incoming and outgoings and said that they would get there solicitor to ask for a Suspended Possession Order when we appear at court , but summons states if for full possession can these people be held to word , also help on where to go for advice on this matter would be much appreciated
      thank RUFFASS

Read more at: Blemain Finance - Page 12 - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Hello again Ruffass,

The forum you have placed your post in is the best one to get help for your situation. I would put your last post in this thread into the forum on Blemain Finance.

Unfortunately, I am not the best person to consult on the circumstances you have outlined as my background is in criminal law, elder and disability issues. There are other Legal Beagles who are better-placed and more experienced than I am in the field of finance. Obviously, if any criminal matters come to light, then I can probably advise on those.

Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Bluebottle
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thanks for that Bluebottle i will repost under Blemain Finance ,
          Regards
          Ruffass

Comment

Hi Ruffas

I have just come accross this thread and the one on Blemain Finance and am really sorry for the fact that you have had no help in this matter.

Please if you could come back to let us know how you got on at court and if you need any further help.

Comment

Hi guys - did this get moved and is Ruffass getting help?

Comment

I am trying to post a new thread I dont know how to do this can you help.

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X