• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Evenin' All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evenin' All

Hi, everyone. Some of you may have already read the posts I've made and I hope they've been of help to those who are seeking help with a problem.

I was a policeman for a while - uniform and CID - until an injury on duty ended my career. Now, I'm using the experience and knowledge I gained during my time on the force, supplemented by legal study and research, to help those who haven't been as lucky as me to have had the benefit of the training I have received to resolve any problems they are having.

I hope I will be able to help as many people as I can.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.
    Tags: None

Evenin' All

Hi, everyone. My name's Mike.

Some of you may have already read the posts I've made and I hope they've been of help to those who are seeking help with a problem.I

was a policeman for a while - uniform and CID - until an injury on duty ended my career. Now, I'm using the experience and knowledge I gained during my time on the force, supplemented by legal study and research, to help those who haven't been as lucky as me to have had the benefit of the training I have received.

Comment

Evenin' All

Hi. My name's Mike. I'm a retired policeman.

I've made a few posts to give others some guidance, based on my experience and knowledge, supplemented by legal study and research.

I hope I can help as many people as possible to resolve any problems they may be experiencing and, hopefully, get justice.

Comment

Re: Evenin' All

Hi there Mike

Sorry to hear about your injuries and hope you recovered well by now.

And I'm sure your posts are and will be very helpful, cheers so muchly.

Comment

Great to have you here Mike, and a nice to see a an ex cop not dismissing bailiff crime a civil matter.

Do continue your good work, your posts make an interesting read.

Im not a lawyer, in fact my FT work is nothing to do with law, but some users here may know I do have certain law qualifications, but nothing connected with bailiffs or the debt counselling industry.

Comment

A very warm welcome to Legal Beagles BlueBottle :beagle:

Look forward to seeing our members benefit from your experience and knowledge.

Cel x
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi bluebottle aka Mike, & welcome.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Even'.
                I've merged your threads just to clear up a little..

Comment

HI Mike

Three posts all at once
                  Allo Allo Allo :beagle:

LL

Comment

Hi and welcome to you, Mike. I've seen some of the stuff you've posted, and as Happy Contrails has mentioned, it's good to see a guy who doesn't side-step bailiff issues.

Me - I'm a taxi driver, and the young coppers hate us as much as we hate them.

WHY is it that the decent coppers don't stay in the Force ? No - don't answer that.

......and I never said you were decent.....OK ? I'd be skinned alive on the rank if the other cabbies heard me say that !!!

Welcome aboard, mate - and thanks for your help so far.

Comment

Court bailiffs I have time for because they comply with the law and treat people with dignity and respect. Certificated bailiffs are a menace and a lot of them should really have their certification revoked. When I was on the force, I had no hesitation nicking certificated bailiffs if they crossed the line and misrepresented their authority or made threats they were not entitled to make. Evictions could be very traumatic, not just for those being evicted. One I can remember, in Central London, took a rather nasty turn when one of the bailiffs shoved someone out of the door of a house rather violently, the evictee fell, cracked their head on the pavement and ended up in Westminster Hospital with head injuries. The bailiff was arrested on suspicion of unlawful wounding, which peed him off hugely. He was put before the courts, convicted and stripped of his certification. The owner of the house who employed the bailiffs had to pay damages to the evictee who sustained the head injuries. Then Westminster City Council prosecuted the owner of the house for breaches of tenancy law.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Welcome to LB. I've read a few of your posts and it's good to see another knowledeable poster, especially as you tend to have a slightly different slant on things which can only provoke healthy discussion, or sometimes may well provide a better way of doing things.

Enjoy LB and I look forward to reading your posts!

Comment

I Know people have had terrible times with bailiffs. But I have to concur with what mike says about court bailiffs.(in my very limited experience)
                          This is going back a bit mind you to when I was doing my degree. We got into some trouble and the county court bailiff called, this would be about 77 or so, I did not know anything about the way bailiffs work and invited him in for a cup of tea, he surprised me by saying that he would rather remain outside, and said that if he came in it would be incumbent on him to do things he didn’t really want to do.
                          Didn’t understand what he was on about at the time.
                          LL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X