• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Forlorn Hope....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forlorn Hope....

I would just like to say a Hello to you all..and to thank those that have put the effort in by putting on advice on how to write some form of letter to the Robber Barons of today. In my case Alpins Solicitors.

For myself i am but a simple foot soldier of the forlorn hope regiment fighting against such barons as Alpins whom so far have been the most dastardly of foes as i fail to comprehend after paying all be it a small monthly payment since 2007..i now owe more than when i first started.

There add ons have become quite breathtaking perhaps golf fees have indeed risen and this is the reason i am here as the fight continues hopefully with my sanity intact....
    Tags: None

Re: Forlorn Hope....

Hello there I'm fairly new here but have been welcomed with open arms, great bunch on here. Hope you like it here too.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X