• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone and I'm on Swift's warpath.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone and I'm on Swift's warpath.

Firstly, can I say hello to everyone on this wonderful forum.
    I am a Swift customer and quite frankly, have had enough. I have a period of unemployment and am dealing with creditors because I have only been 'laid off' for a short period (all the wolves will get their blood as I am intending to pay them all over the course of first few months wages). Except Swift, oh bless their little cottons, they've gone into 'we want your house' overdrive and sent an expenditure form in with the letter that tells me what my reduced payments are to be. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I am after them now for everything they have put us and others through over the years and I WILL see them in court. They would have been better to have entered into negotiation with me on a montly payment I could afford but no, they go straight for the property. I am livid and in a kind of stronger position to deal with this hideous organisation a) because I have a permanent job and b) it's for a well documented airline that has had a hiccup or 2 over the past few weeks but is now back on track. I have just sent off for my SAR and they have 40 days, I am chasing them now the way they have chased every hard working, honest person they have damaged over the years. Everything I have to do with this company now is done with the intention of having to present what I have in court. I want to keep everyone informed because I do believe that together we can actually make the world a better place by flushing these type of companies down the proverbial toilet.
    In a nutshell and once again, hello...
    Tags: None

Re: Hi everyone and I'm on Swift's warpath.

Hi Shadowcat,

You are not alone in this!

I reckon Sparkie1723 & co would be very interested in hearing from you!

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ighlight=swift
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Don't forget claiming back any charges and missold ppi. As for getting your property lol theres not much chance of that anyway as a judge, if you were to lose would simply order you to pay what you can afford anyway and not what swfit demand you pay each month.

Also isn't refusing a debtors offer or repayment plan a breach of the new oft guidelines? Yes i think it is.
      Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Thanks Teaboy2, yes getting the SAR is the start of reclaim of PPI and interest paid on it due to them adding it to the loan (idiots), charges like the £64 one they sent with the revised payment instruction (not offer, they ordered it be paid or else), fees for letters. I'm just spoilt for choice in claims against them so I think I'll have it all. I also added to my SAR request copies of all legal letters from 2004ish when I was made redundant and they sent the heavies in, I believe they were plc back then (I have asked the OFT if they were ever plc), I'm interested to see who their 'independent' legal representatives were.

Comment

Hi and welcome, Shadowcat. Looks like an interesting flight ahead, with perhaps a degree of turbulence !!!

And Swift, bless 'em. They're frequent flyers here !!!

Hey guys - the Mile-High club awaits you - yet again. Assume the position...!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X