• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Go Debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Debt

Hi, Im having terrible trouble with Go Debt! I have posted in another area in this forum in the hope that somebody is able to offer some advice.

They have taken us to court and we have been ordered to pay 20 a month but they don't agree with this amount so wont set up a payment, which means we will default!

Im so stressed I don't know what to do? We owed them 5700 but when they took us to court they said it was 14000 due to charges and interest, we were originally paying them 110 a month, this is after we had to pay an initial 500, but after 6 months they wanted to up this and we couldn't afford to pay. A solicitor did say the agreement was miss sold but we are not entitled to legal aid representation as it is a financial matter.

It just seems so unfair, if i had the money to pay for legal action then i could afford the debt!

Its just been hell, please anything positive would be wonderful all me and my husband are doing is arguing due to all the stress.

They even phoned my dad and my sister in law and told them about the debt, which i didn't think they were able to do, they told my dad i was a liar and i needed to start owning up to my debts, well surely just because i hadn't told my dad about the debt doesn't make me a liar?? its just all so upsetting...please help
    Tags: None

Re: Go Debt

Awww Sally, I'm so glad you found your way here, sounds like you really need some decent support.

Your other thread is already getting answers and debate. But firstly, you need to take a deep breath and calm things down, it would be sickening if a company as scummy as Go Debt caused strife between you and your husband.

You need to go back to court and tackle this properly, to do this you need to fight. Income and expenditure forms will need to be filed so the court can properly assess and redetermine what you can really afford.

To achieve this you will need to do lots of reading and share all the events with us so we can assist you fully.

I have moved your posts on the general Go debt thread to it's own position so you will get dedicated responses.

Here is a link to your thread:

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Welcome to Legal Beagles xxx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

if the court has set a payment plan then godebt can sod off

the court sets the payments so william rhodes (godebt) can get stuffed

you need to send a letter recorded to godebt stating this

send a letter to the court also stating your complaint

the harrassment by calling friends/family etc and discussing the debt

godebt not setting up the £20 payment plan so they can go for default

enclose a copy with yopur letter to godebt

send recorded as you need a paper trail

lets see how they like that

Comment

i have just read your other thread

has the court set the amount of £20 per month or is that all you can afford

if that is all you can afford then you need to do an income and expenditure sheet and fill out an n245 form i believe from the court

you then have a redetermination hearing and the judge decides the level of repayments, not godebt

Comment

time to go on the attack it seems

when was the ccj judgement issued

please tell me this is not a yes car debt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X