• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

just a quick hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick hello

just a quick hello as most of my questions have already been answered by looking through your wonderful forums a lot of good advice on here especially about lowells which i'm soon to be having fun with but i'll be sure to ask if i need more help that's not already been covered :beagle:
    Tags: None

Re: just a quick hello

Hi good luck with Lowells
    I am at present dealing with all their shady practices with the help of others on here its a great site and you learn alot if i can help i will its only by experience and im still learning

Comment

Hi and a big welcome to LB! Post up if you need help.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Goddammit

Don't worry much about lowells, the majority of us love teasing them, just so they end up making fools of themselves. Alot of us have had issues with them and you have nothing to worry about, but to make sure you have the right advice, can you provide some details please as we wouldn't want you to just take some advise you have read about one or two other peoples issues on here and use it only for it to be the wrong advice to use for your own issue with them. Basically not all advice you may have read on threads here will be suitable for your own issues with lowells.

In otherwords and am sure am not the only one, but i have seen lots of people visit forums and read advice given to others for seperate issues, that may be similar to their own, only to find the advice they followed was a selection of advisory posts from various threads, and therefore not specific to their own issue. Which means the advice they followed can be wrong and result in them getting to the point where a claim is issued against them and then out of panick, they come begging for help when its getting to the point where it maybe to late to help. So best thing to do is provide as much details as you can, without revealing to much.

For example break the history of the debt down:

1 - original creditor
        2 - type of debt
        3 - rought amount
        4 - year it was taken out
        5 - date of when you last made payments
        6 - any default notices and terminations notices
        7 - when was it passed to lowells - no need to give specific date
        8 - Any notice of assignment
        9 - any actions you have taken such as letters you sent.

You do not need to go into detail, so try and keep to basic details and non specific.
        Last edited by teaboy2; 23rd September 2011, 08:59:AM.
        Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

cool will post info up but not much as happened yet, anyways i'll post in the lowells thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X