• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi everyone plz help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone plz help!!!

This is the first time i have been on a site like this and was wondering if i can get any advice!

first of all im with lloyds tsb i banked with them since i was 18 im now 31 ive incured 1000s of pounds worth of charges with lloyds! i know its to late to get them back now, and i cant believe how stupid i was to let myself get all those charges but tbh i was my own worst enemy with money,my father was constantly on my back about managing my money better and warning me about the consequences! but did i listen!!!!

i went to the bank two years ago for a £5000 loan for a car,but they told me i could only have £2200 but if i took out privacy guard and got a glitch sorted out(there was apparently some guy with the same name and adress as me who lived in a different town) then they would give me a top up loan for the remaining £5000.
    so i got it sorted and went back to the bank and they told me that this was ridiculous and that they wouldnt do anything for me! the lady even looked at my account and asked me if i do drugs. so i was then stuck to find the rest of the money you see i bought the car of my brother in law as he sold it me at a bargain price because he was desperate, so i had to pay him as much of the remainding balance as quickly as i could which put a lot of financial pressure on me and i got in a right mess!

i missed a loan payment and got a payment plan set up with the bank for my loan but couldnt make a payment again one month, collections team phoned me and asked me what im going to do about it so i told them that i can make my loan payment and i would try to make an additional £50 manual payment each week if i could to pay of my arrears they agreed on this and unknowingly to me they had set up a £200 direct debit on my account big misscomunication!!! bcus of that i got charged £80 i phoned and asked them to refund me the charge as i was told that you could have 1 charge stopped per year! they wdnt do this instead they increased the overdraft on my account! i didnt even have an overdraft????

collections phoned again and asked me what i was going to do so i reluctantly agreed to set up another payment plan to cover the overdraft and the arrears on my loan which we agreed would go out on the 5th of every month. first of all they never told me on the phone that i had inccured another unplanned overdraft charge for £80 which went out on the 3rd and secondly they set up the direct debit for the 1st and not the 5th!!!! i paid my payment on the 5th checked my account and couldnt believe it! i phoned them this time to tell them about there mistake of dates and not telling me about the charge and yet again they wouldnt do anything but increase my overdraft to facilitate the new charges!! i now owe £672 and havent got a clue why???

ive seen my bank manager who told me to see collections then vise versa and vise versa and have had no help of any of them with trying to combine and refinance my debts with them, i am realy stressed now ive still got £2500 to pay on the loan £800 on a ccard and £672 on my magicaly appearing overdraft as well as lifes normal bills house family etc. i kow im a lot luckier than loads of ppl but dont know what to do so any help more than welcome thanx.
    Last edited by Celestine; 30th May 2011, 20:41:PM. Reason: paragraphs!! to make it easier to read
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X