• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Provident Personal Credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Provident Personal Credit - THEIVES

It is countrywide and there are many unhappy agents despite what the bigwigs in Bradford say. They are saying that there are many agents that are really happy with this new system and there is an increase in the wages. I havent spoken to anyone yet that is happy as we all seem to be out of pocket. Paying fines because customers cant pay their account. Great!

Comment

Re: Provident Personal Credit -

Will still have a word - she happens to be a personal friend as well! She'll be able to tell us the feeling round here. If another few can do the same you'll begin to get a national picture.

TBH given that people who use Prov are people in our situation, I think there are a couple of things Prov needs to be wary of:

1. Due to the nature of the clientelle they are likely to just stop answering the door at all rather than make a reduced payment or say sorry I can't pay for a couple of weeks and then resume as normal, thus causing a long term non payment problem.

2. I have read a couple of posts on another consumer site, CAG, which made little sense until I read your post, of agents suddenly becoming extremely persistent, and the agents are now being cautioned by the police to stop harassing the debtors - not a position you, as an agent, would want to be in I guess.

They need to be careful and remember that avarice is one of the seven deadly sins!
      Last edited by Amethyst; 31st July 2014, 21:47:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X