• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

cobat citibank taking to court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cobat citibank taking to court

hi everyone ellemacdune got ccj from cobat nt to sure what to do
    Tags: None

Re: cobat citibank taking to court

I think that's about the shortest opening post calling for help I've ever seen. Perhaps you could give us a little history to say why the claim against you arose in the first place. Then the cavalry will come along and try and help you.

We like Cabot and their antics, so should be able to get to the bottom of it for you, but you need to be a little more graphic in what the problem is and how you can cope.
    Seek your own legal advice, I am not trained in legal matters, just give my opinion from my own personal experience.

I am an original Cabot Fan Club member and proud of it.

Comment

Re: cobat citibank taking to court

sorry about short into co in triuble with citi bank and they sold debt onto cabot they have rang me all time but last month got ccj from morgans solicitors sent themcrp 18 request but have not heared anything from them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X