• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ Help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ Help needed

I have had a ccj for £377.23 sent to me for unpaid ground rent from the court and this was to be paid on the 30/01/2011. I told the court in the papers I sent back to them that I would be able to pay this but in the mean time Bradford and Bingley where going for a court to take my house for the amount of £997.00 so I paid them to stop this happening, now I left with little money and want to revise my offer to the court for £377.23 to payments I can afford 4 x £84.30. Please can anyone help me, the company I need to pay has already emailed me asking for the money and telling me they will action the warrant.
    Tags: None

Re: CCJ Help needed

I would send the company the first 84.30 with a letter telling them the dates the next payments will be made. If you are exempt from court fees it may though be worth applying to court for redetermination to stop the company employing a bailiff in the meantime.

the forms you want are available on the HMCS website, and are N244 application and possibly the EX150 for fee exemption (otherwise its a £45 or £75 fee). It is all quite straightforwards but come back if you do have any problems. I'd do it soon as possible to stave off further action by the company.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Jim, I had a note off someone who isn't a member here but read your thread

check a s.166 notice was issued in the correct format. CCJ route is not the correct way to recover ground rent arrears
      I'll check the s.166 notices out but do you know if you received one ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

sorry I am so late replying to this but no I did not get any notice like this at all I now have a CCJ against my name and would love to get it taken off. Please reply I would love to know more. James

Comment

Did you get my reply ?

Comment

Did you get my message. Please reply. Thank you Jim202
            Last edited by jim202; 6th April 2012, 13:48:PM.

Comment

Hi Jim

Since Amethyst was helping you with this, i have send her a pm with a link back to this thread asking her to pop in and resond for you.

P.s. i would suggest you remove any mention to your name from your post above too. They do watch these forums and have been known to use what little personal details posted up such as names to find out whos posting. Am talking about Creditors by the way.
              Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Hi Jim, I had a note off someone who isn't a member here but read your thread

I'll check the s.166 notices out but do you know if you received one ?
                Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X