• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jumping Ship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping Ship

Afternoon all,

Beachy's jumping ship - lots of familiar names here, room for one more?

Not been around for a while & was shocked to learn whats been happening 'over there' and to find so many had disappeared.

Thankfully I've found your new home and amongst friends again.

Beachy

Re: Jumping Ship

welcome to LB Beachy

Comment

A warm welcome to, Beachy!

Comment

Welcome Beachy! Glad you found your way here. You'd be suprised who else has LOL

Shepherdess x

Comment

Beachy,

My ol friend WELCOME nothing wrong in moving to another forum indeed it could bring new answers to any points we have with our problems.

I have already been impressed with the answers to my PPI complaint and Nellies (landy-alert) Norton PPI complaint.

So thus far its looking good.

PF
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, praise indeed.

Comment

Amy,

Your Welcome it is a fact though that nellie was struggling with the end outcome of that complaint and was not getting help as good as I have read here.

Indeed that help is spot on and gives her a clear path to follow.

The same goes for my PPI complaint the advice was spot on and again it has given me a clear path to follow.

For me what with the brain haemorrhage and stroke I suffered which causes great confusion at times when dealing with my financial problems I am finding this site a lot easier because it is smaller in numbers and it appears more time can be given to answer posts.

It is pleasing that a few of the members that I got on well with over there are also moving here.

I can see great times ahead

PF

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your kind words about Beagles Pompey, you're very kind.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words about Beagles Pompey, you're very kind.
                  You are Welcome Sapphire although sometimes that is my downfall lol , but none the less as I laid in bed recovering from my major operation that is what I decided to be, given that I was given a second chance.

Kindness hurts no one and I,m a strong believer in treat people how you expect to be treated.

And yes in some ways I'm glad I had that stroke and operation as it has given me a whole new outlook to life.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                    You are Welcome Sapphire although sometimes that is my downfall lol , but none the less as I laid in bed recovering from my major operation that is what I decided to be, given that I was given a second chance.

Kindness hurts no one and I,m a strong believer in treat people how you expect to be treated.

And yes in some ways I'm glad I had that stroke and operation as it has given me a whole new outlook to life.

PF
                    I'm in total agreement with you Pompey, I believe that its nice to be nice.

I'm glad that your illness and subsequent recover has given you a new outlook on life, my OH has had mini strokes, a major stroke and heart problems over the years. Two years ago he had a Carotid Endarterectomy to clear the main artery in his neck, he now says he enjoys every day as it comes and lives life to the fullest he can.

Comment

I'm glad that your illness and subsequent recover has given you a new outlook on life, my OH has had mini strokes, a major stroke and heart problems over the years. Two years ago he had a Carotid Endarterectomy to clear the main artery in his neck, he now says he enjoys every day as it comes and lives life to the fullest he can.
                      That is Spot on and exactly how I feel.

I too had a heart attack march last year brought on I'm told by stress, I had to have an angioplasty and a stent fitted via my wrist.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone for making me so welcome.

Have settled in & unpacked my kit bag and ready to post up my first real post, things are pretty well under control but have one annoying problem at the moment (and guess who thats about - LINK).

Beachy

Comment

Originally posted by beachy View Post
                          Thanks everyone for making me so welcome.

Have settled in & unpacked my kit bag and ready to post up my first real post, things are pretty well under control but have one annoying problem at the moment (and guess who thats about - LINK).

Beachy
                          Ah, the little darlings at Link...

Comment

Hi Beachy!

You're among friends here as no doubt you've already discovered!

As PF has said, the advice here is first class - I have nothing but praise for everyone who has helped me over the recent months

Nellie (aka Landy_alert) x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X