• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello everyone - old and new friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone - old and new friends!

Can't add much to what has already been said about recent events on CAG - what a disappointment!

Let's move on
    Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Re: Hello everyone - old and new friends!

Warm Welcome to LB Zazon
    :beagle:
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hey Zazen

Shocking isnt it huh,

I feel sorry for the people over there such as this poor dude help needed -case going to court - The Consumer Forums

That defence is poor, in todays climate,

I have told the site team what the problems are, pointed them to the cases to back up what i am saying, and no one helps the pooor guy

I would expect his defence to be struck out for failing to disclose reasonable grounds for defending the claim.

unreal, i see a lot of people moving over here soon
      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

It's frightening.
        Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Welcome, ZW!

I was actually on the thread when you threw the towel in...

My comment was: "What a Shame!"

AC

Comment

Martin has posted the relevant info on Unicorns thread now help needed -case going to court - The Consumer Forums
            Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
            Hey Zazen

Shocking isnt it huh,

I feel sorry for the people over there such as this poor dude help needed -case going to court - The Consumer Forums

That defence is poor, in todays climate,

I have told the site team what the problems are, pointed them to the cases to back up what i am saying, and no one helps the pooor guy

I would expect his defence to be struck out for failing to disclose reasonable grounds for defending the claim.

unreal, i see a lot of people moving over here soon
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

shame though, hes really buggered now i reckon,

Costs against him if he amends on the basis that he should have sought discovery by N244 to enforce his 31.14 rights.

If he doesn't amend then hes screwed cos that defence has no merit whatsoever and cannot succeed at trial either

Rock and hard place come to mind

I have given them the app i used successfully over 50 times recently to get disclosure plus costs, idf they decide to help the guy then i will be very happy, but sadly they dont have any legal guys over there now, if they did, then unicorn wouldnt be shafted like he is
              I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Does the Kneale v Barclaycard case affect him too ? How does your app differ from those (apart from being better constructed and more individual I expect) ?

Apologies if I'm asking questions you have been asked hundreds of times, I havent been OTR much for a long time.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

No

Kneale dealt with 31.16 pre action cases,

Kneale could have been done better if im honest

This matter is per CPR rule 31.14 which allows a party to seek disclosure of a document mentioned (Inter alia) in a parties statement of case.

CPR 31.15 allows 7 days for compliance,

So if the party refuses to disclose then you can seek to enforce 31.14 against them, this is what i suggest here. An unless order would be suitable.

It is an abuse to bring proceedings where you dont have the documents upon which your claim is based. There is also case law which supports the view that a party must disclose

See Expandable v Rubin RixLJ judgment at para 24

so this case differs sooo much f rom Kneale

Comment

Cheers Maybe someone can pass that on to Unicorn too.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

i hope i dont sound out of order but it wont be me who does,

Shame the guy wasnt here , id help him in person

Comment

welcome aboard zazen

the trickle could become a torrent soon.....

Comment

But someone else could...

Comment

This is what CAG will now find; people with problems will still find their way there in droves but the people who can help them are leaving...

I'm no expert but having been through a lot of debt related issues myself I can at least point others in the right direction and provide useful information in order to calm their initial panic so they can go forward.

'Live in the solution and not in the problem' as I heard on an Oprah show some years ago :tinysmile_grin_t:

I have a useful stockpile of letters and legal responses which can be provided to those in need.

Even the simplest thing like a letter which may stop the phone calls can make life a lot better for some.

I know how I felt when Connaught Collections threatened me with a stat demand three years ago - suicidal!

A CCA request and they were gone. Okay that wasn't the end of it but from that point forward I was empowered!

Comment

I'm sure those who can still post over there will still assist people in need of help, whether they continue involvement with the site as a whole or not, and IMO that's as it should be.

Have a look through the forums, theres probably a fair bit needs updating especially in the ''templates'' bit, any input you have is appreciated.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X