• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi Everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone glad I have found you.

My wife and I, were visiting her parents in Nottingham and collapsed in the street, she was rushed into Hospital and to cut a long story short it became our worst nightmare.

I lost my Job because of having to look after my wife whilst she went through chemo therapy, and the Company I worked for wouldn't pay me the commissions we had earned because we had broken our contract.

This affected our ability to pay overdrafts etc.

I set a little business to work from home to earn some money but that was difficult, because the banks do not want you to be successful, and make charges when ever they can.

My wife has come through it all, although not completely, we still have to monitor her progress very closely.

So I'm now ready to start fighting back because of the terrible treatment we have received from the Halifax T.S.B. Debenhams, and so on.

It is unbelievable these days how when you fall on hard times in your life which are unforeseen, you are treated like some criminal, by the banks & other institutions.

So I may need some help in fighting these parasites as I have limited knowledge about process.

Do Small Companies bank accounts come under the consumer act? If not what do we fight then with? does leasing equipment leased to company’ s like equipment to process credit cards come under the consumer credit act? If not what do they come under?

I would truly grateful for any help to the questions above and I’m looking forward to getting to know all the people on this wonderful forum.

I have other issues with Ge Money & HFC, what rock did they crawl from under? it is beyond believe, they try to deceive people, into believing what they are doing is perfectly legal.

Kind regards

Eyesopened

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi eyesopened,
    You have had it rough, you are here now and people will be along to help you.
    We also have a place called the Lamp Post this is where we chill out and have a laugh, hope to see you there once you have settled in. Enaid x

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Please find your banks forum and start a thread, via this link;
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/newt...newthread&f=12
      eyesopened V Halifax
      Then if you find the other forums you need start threads in them too.
      Other members with experiance of your bank can offer informed advice.
      use the template letters in order. Stick to the timetable in there.
      please take time to read the faq's
      LINKS....
      FAQ's: Click Here
      Templates: Click HereBanks contact addresses. http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...addresses.html
      More info on business claims can be found in here;
      http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=1244
      There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.
      http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum.../flashchat.php
      Finally good Luck.
      Happyolddog.
      Last edited by Happyolddog; 10th September 2007, 12:10:PM.
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hi eyesopened
        welcome to legal beagles
        looks like you've had a rough time of it lately!
        as HappyOldDog says post a thread in the relevant sections and people will soon drop in to help you out. We have lot's of people with experience here and I'm sure you'll find all you questions can be answered.

As Enaid said we also have the lampost area where we can all chill out a bit, I look forward to seeing you there.
        once again welcome
        Temptyxx

Comment

Originally posted by eyesopened View Post
          Do Small Companies bank accounts come under the consumer act? If not what do we fight then with?

Business claims are treated slightly differently from personal bank accounts. Have a read of this
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=1244

does leasing equipment leased to company’ s like equipment to process credit cards come under the consumer credit act? If not what do they come under?

Not quite sure what you mean here.

Comment

I think he means he leased a swipe machine to process card payments and he's prob been charged loads for not keeping up with lease payments?
            Thats how i read it amy

Comment

Welcome eyes opened, you will get all the support you require in the battle against the banks and credit card companies. This lot are a friendly and helpful as well as knowledgable bunch.

Tanz :-)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X