• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review phone call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cento Client Review phone call

i recived a phone call today on my mobile of Cento Client Review they said they can get me money back of my credit cards,not have to pay oustanding balance, stop intrest ect mis sold aggrements if i taken credit cards out between 1990-2007, ive got them with mbna barclays egg mint,
    they want a £299 upfront fee and 30% of what they recover!! is this true has anyone used this company??

Re: Cento Client Review phone call

Hello nay68 and welcome to Beagles, in answer to your question, please have a read HERE

Comment

Hi Nay

Please read the link that Enaid gave you and think very carefully about parting with any money and or any personal information.

Anything that they can do for a fee, you can do yourself without any costs and you will preserve your personal information.

We do not know of anyone in almost a year that has actually recovered any money back and the fees keep going up.

You are welcome to start a thread with deatils of your claim in the relevant section and we will help you.

Regards
      Tuttsi

Originally posted by nay68 View Post
      i recived a phone call today on my mobile of Cento Client Review they said they can get me money back of my credit cards,not have to pay oustanding balance, stop intrest ect mis sold aggrements if i taken credit cards out between 1990-2007, ive got them with mbna barclays egg mint,
      they want a £299 upfront fee and 30% of what they recover!! is this true has anyone used this company??

Comment

hi thanks i would like some help in tryin to sort out my ccds

Comment

please have a read of this thread re Credit card charges http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=17444

I take it cc - credit card
          ds ?

I order to see if you have anything mis-sold you need to obtain copies of your agreements and all data held on you - you need to send an SAR http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=14196 the cost is £10 for each company.

Comment

Thanks Ill Look In To This Im Not Very Good With Letter

Comment

Thanks Ill Look In To This Im Not Very Good With Letter
              hi what template letter will i need to send to mnba now bank of america. i want to get copy of original credit card agreement

Comment

You need to send a SAR (Subject Access request) + £10 to MBNA
                http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=14196 you will find the letter on the 1st post on this thread.

You should also read this
                If anybody fancies a read here is the recent judgement at Manchester Mercantile Court http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/docs/jud...rey-v-hsbc.pdf

and press release from the Mail
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/art...-loophole.html

Judge closes credit card loophole
                Borrowers hoping to use a 'cynical' legal loophole to escape credit card debts have been dealt another blow.
                A High Court judge has decided banks are entitled to chase debts even if they have lost the original credit agreement or have failed to provide the document within 12 working days.
                Borrowers - mainly advised by claims management firms - had tried to have credit agreements deemed 'unenforceable' when lenders failed to meet these criteria.

Still valid: Credit card firms will not have to provide an exact copy of the credit agreement in order to enforce a debt

An unenforceable debt means the lender cannot chase a borrower for money owed. However, it can still register a black mark against their credit score.
                'Many of these claims are cynical because people knew what they had signed up to,' says Chris Busby, of law firm Eversheds. 'This judgment is another nail in the coffin of the credit card reclaim industry.'

Tuttsi

hi what template letter will i need to send to mnba now bank of america. i want to get copy of original credit card agreement

Comment

thanks ill get a letter sent off

Comment

sent letter to mbna and halifax credit cards today! whats the next step

Comment

You wait for a reply, in the meantime have a good read of the thread about Cento and others related to acquaint yourself.

Comment

Hiya Nay

Just to let you know that I'm still trying to get out of a CMC. They are still billing me for work they haven't actually done, so don't touch them with a bargepole lovey.

You've sent off your SAR, so keep us updated with any replies and the guys on this forum will be able to help you. Good Luck xxx
                        In order for evil to triumph it is necessary only that good men do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSkint View Post
                          Hiya Nay

Just to let you know that I'm still trying to get out of a CMC. They are still billing me for work they haven't actually done, so don't touch them with a bargepole lovey.

You've sent off your SAR, so keep us updated with any replies and the guys on this forum will be able to help you. Good Luck xxx
                          thanks ill see if they reply

Comment

Re: halifax credit card reply

got a reply from halifax after sendin sar
                            they have sent me a copy of statements datin back from 2002 - 2009.
                            22 jan 2010

Comment

Copy of letter recived of halifax credit card recived 20 jan

I sent a SAR request on the 12 jan 2010

Your request for information

Further to your letter of 12th January 2010, I am pleased to confirm the following:

For account(s) ending **** **** **** ****

The information you requested on the above account(s) has now been ordered and will be sent to you as soon as they are ready. As you ahve asked for details on various types of accounts, we need to contact various different teams to provide you with the information you need. Each team will respond individually and it may mean that you will recieve the requested information at staggered intervals. If you have not recieved the required information within the next two weeks then please feel free to get in touch.

In relation to your request for information about any manual intervention on your
                              account(s). I am sorry but as we are not required to record this information I am unable to help you with this request.

Details of how we make use of this personal information can be found at www.halifax.co.uk/securityandprivacy. Registered data protection notification details can be found at www.ico.gov.uk. If you ahve any difficulties accessing this information, please let me know and I will be happy to forward you a printed copy of either document.

Yours Sincerely

Matthew Waller

they have sent me a copy of statements from 2002-2009, whats the next step

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X