• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi - new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi - new here

hi guys, im new here, but would like to say hello - pb
    ask and you might get - never ask and you will never know

Re: hi - new here

Hi PB and welcome to beagles

Lumi x
    Luminol x

Comment

Hey PB nice to see you xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

PB----How on earth did I miss this Welcome thread

Much apologies mate --- as you have no doubt gathered already --- loads of people live here you know already, from another place.

Comment

Hi PB. Sorry - I missed you earlier, too.

Comment

Thanks guys, makes me feel at home you all treating me like Bankers - they never see me either - nice to have your welcome, only joined in 2009, still its a big site, easy to lose yourself here - This is the FOS isnt it - PB

Comment

Hiya PB.

Comment

Welcome PB, so sorry I missed this one, what am I like .

Good to see you here though, and look forward to chatting to you to you here too. XX

Comment

tks guys n girls, kind of yu all - pb

Comment

Well PB--as the resident entertainer in York (you had me & Bill in stitches) --- you'd better get your butt in here more often-lol

Comment

Welcome PB and send my love to your lovely g/f
                      It was lovely meeting you both in York and that you made the effort to meet us.
                      We hope that we will see much more of you here on LB in the future.

xxxxx

Comment

Hi pb and welcome.

Comment

Yeah, it was great to meet you and your charming lady in York, PB. You sure had us entertained, mate - brilliant !!!

Comment

Hi PB. Lovely to meet you and Mrs PB. She's an absolute diamond eh? Stunning .... you lucky boy xxx Congratulations btw xxx
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

And.......Happy Birthday to Mr. PB !!!! I still don't know how old you are - but you are young in spirit, and that's what matters, I reckon !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X