• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi

I have discovered this site and have found some really helpfull things on here.
    I would like some help i have debts with BLS, cabot, activ Kapital, fredrickson, Halifax, and westcott.
    I have just started dealing with these by requesting cca's and i have just starting getting them come back to me. So i am now needing some help with some of these cca's to see if they are enforcable or not.
    I have had a application form from cabot regarding an argos store card which is signed and dated by me but i think some of the prescribed terms are missing. They sent an up to date terms and conditions booklet with the document. So i sent an in dispute letter to cabot and they are now saying that as far as they are concerened it is enforcable and they are going to the next stage of their collection process.
    Aktiv Kapital sent a copy of a cca which is entitled confirmation form and it is totally unreadable. My signature is on their but you can't see anything else. I worte them an in dispute letter and they have said that as far as they are concerned i have signed it so it is enforcable.
    Lloyds/BLS have sent a copy of an application form that was signed by me in 98 and it has all the terms on a seperate piece of paper that is labled banks copy of conditions of use. I am not sure if this is enforcable or not.

I entered a debt managment plan in about 2002/03 and i have been paying a £1 per month as i have mental health problems and have had since childhood. So i haven't got the money to pay them. I own a property with my mum who is disabled, though i now live with my husband.
    So i recently decided to request cca's to find out what is going on, etc. This has taken a lot of guts to do for me.
    But i do not want to risk losing the house. All mortgage payments are up to date so nothing is in arreers with the property.

So any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Stardust

Re: Hi everyone

A warm welcome to the site. CCA enforceability is not my strong point but I am sure that others will be able to help on that issue.
    Are you able to scan on any of the agreements taking out your personal information.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome

I will try and scan what i've got and see what anyone can tell me. I post in the relevant section of the forum.

Thank you again

stardust75

Comment

Hi

I have scanned in the credit agreement, though it is small so i might need to re do it. It is in general debt bit entitled bls/lloyds.

If someone could have a look i would be gratefull

Thank you everyone

Stardust

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X