• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello there...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello there...

morning all....im belinda, just a bit of background - after split with partner..found myself on benefits and left with 6 debts..have been paying off 3 over the last 2 years but worried about the other 3..having letters from red and scotcall...so will find somewhere appropriate to post for help..having a look around this site i find the information is really good..glad i found it!

Re: hello there...

Welcome bw67 and if you need any help with finding your way about, or have any questions in the meantime please just give a shout .
    Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by bw67 View Post
      morning all....im belinda, just a bit of background - after split with partner..found myself on benefits and left with 6 debts..have been paying off 3 over the last 2 years but worried about the other 3..having letters from red and scotcall...so will find somewhere appropriate to post for help..having a look around this site i find the information is really good..glad i found it!
      What are the debts for? Are they credit cards, bank accounts, store cards?

And a warm welcome to the site.

Comment

thank you both...

the one debt is littlewoods for £586 which has been passed to ndr, lovell and now red, i did offer £10 a month a while back but they wanted £40 which i could not afford.no they are saying they are going to take me to court.

the other one is studio for £471..was paying a £1 a month off but was costing a lot with the payment book at post office, fell behind then noticed you can pay online, i went to pay online but had email saying "we are no longer dealing with this account get in touch with our client studio"..i then had a letter from scotcall saying they will be doing a doorstep call.

the other is from budget insurance which c.a.r.s are dealing with for £97..but i havnt heard from these in months.

thank you in advance for any help

Comment

You need to get a breakdown of the charges from Littlewoods and Studio.

WHo is C.A.R.S?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X