• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cento Client Review

Hello all.
    I am new to this forum so forgive me if I make a few mistakes!
    I was contacted by Cento Client Review telling me I have a 'very strong case' against MBNA re a loop hole they have discovered in the agreement when I took out the credit card with them.
    All sounded too good to be true although I was assured that if my case was unsuccessful I would be refunded my £300...anyway, I asked them to give me 24 hours to think about it and talk to my wife . They called back yesterday and I decided that we would use their sevices because it appeared to be a safe thing to do. They also asked about any mortgage issues that I may have i.e. mis sold endowment policies, of which I feel I have been mis sold 25 years ago.

I was assured that they could make a claim for this too plus any other credit cards, bank charges etc...seemed they could do anything!

Well today I decided to call them back to cancel (after I Googled them and discovered this site) but was told this was not possible until I returned the pack which they have already sent out. I now have to wait for this to arrive and send it back by recorded delivery.
    I can't believe I fell for it...maybe the fact that I have just been made redundant played a part in my decision.

If I can I will seek the information my self and then find a no win no fee company.
    I have discovered also in the last week that I have been charged £1,700 in charges relating to overdrafts etc by the Nationwide since 2003! Needless to say I have sent a letter requesting reimbursement of these 'unfair' charges...

Any thoughts on any of this would be gratefully received...
    Tony.

Re: Cento Client Review

Hi Tony and welcome to Legal Beagles.

You were right to request cancellation.

There is nothing to stop you following all your claims through by yourself.

You will get as much help as you need on this site and will probably very much enjoy the experience. Plus you will get to keep all of the refunds for yourself and not have to pay extortionate commissions to a claims management company.

Please have a good old browse around the site and shout if you have any questions / need assistance.

Budgie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X