• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks

Hi there from a newbie!

After an argument with a bank not so long ago with a bank regarding a cheque I have become fascinated with the laws governing finance and amazed how the banks have scant regard for the law of the land.

Regarding the cheque fiasco, the bank did admit to their mistake but it was my threat of court action that got them to back down and reverse their mistake so i realised knowing these laws is "power to the people"- so I went scouring the online forums and net for more about it and realised i should swat up on the 1974 CCA act and hey presto there's a breach of the law on my loan, and Im on the case :beagle:

I am a self styled cross between Che Gevara and Ester Rantzen- theres a scary thought

Re: Hi folks

I am a self styled cross between Che Gevara and Ester Rantzen- theres a scary thought

Well we don't scare easy lol
    A very warm welcome to Beagles, if you need any help with anything just give a shout.
    Enaid x

Comment

Re: Hi folks

Sounds like how most of us got in on this game.

Welcome to consumer pay back

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X